help with vegan bodybuilding diet

so this is pretty close to what i've been eating everyday with like alot more random veggies/fruit everywhere - but any suggestions? I'm 20, 6'3, and weigh 172lbs. I'm not trying to bulk or cut in particular just make strong lean gains if possible.

http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/9548/diety.png

Looks fairly solid but you need more greens in your life. Not into salads? Try throwing fruit in them like raspberries or strawberries or pears, I was surprised when I first tried it out how well fruit fits into a salad full of veggies and makes it a lot more enjoyable for me. Also I like to top salads with hemp seeds, they are delicious and packed with good nutrients and protein. Sometimes I add veggie meat or tofu to salads as well.

-Dylan

I would add more protein and carbohydrates in the early hours of the day, especially for breakfast. Your body can absorb more carbs and protein early in the day and less fat. Its the opposite at night. You subtract the carbs and add more fat. It will help you in making lean gains.

You are correct. The body honestly needs alot of protein at every single meal of the day. But since protein is the most metabolically active macronutrient, eating more protein in the morning gets your metabolism going. I always wake up with a protein shake and a brown rice cake.

Looks like youre doing well with protein intake. You can get more green veggies in by adding spinach/kale (and fruit if you don't like taste of spinach/kale) to your post workout protein drink. You may also want to throw in some chia seeds or flax for omega3 fats.

• 2 weeks later...

All body builders have something called a diet plan. The diet plan should have meals that are low in fiber and fat. They should be consistent with carbohydrates and proteins. The meals containing these nutrients should be eaten before work-outs to prevent any possibility of dehydration.

I would echo what Dylan said, your intake is good but some more vegetables, especially green cruciferous vegetables would be a nice addition and would add a lot more phytonutrients and antioxidants to your diet.

Like Dylan said, salads are a great way to get this. Eating a salad everyday first thing at lunch is a good habit to get into and if you can do one for dinner as well would be great.