Dry fruits

What are your thoughts on mulberries, golden berries, gojiberries or other dry fruit berries?

fruits and nuts have a lot of calories which can lead to weight gain but are considered healthy snacks. Have anybody seen a vegan become over weight from eating a lot of healthy fats, dry fruit, fruits, grains, greens,veggies, etc.

I have never heard of anyone gaining weight from eating fruits. In fact if you youtube 80/10/10 and visit 30bananasaday.com you'll see it is quite the opposite.

I was eating a lot of pasta a while back and going a little bit overboard, and gained a little fat from that, but nothing to make me panic. I replaced the pasta calories with fruit calories and lost the weight again. Works like clockwork. But that's just my body. Your results may vary IDK.

dried fruits are not very good for your teeth.They tend to stick to your gums and cause inflammation.This is from my personal experience.Fruits in general are great, you can add as much as you like.There is a guy called chris califano, he is a fruitarian.Fruitarains are usually all skin and bones but this guy is seriously big.I doubt he uses some roids tho i could be wrong.Anyway look him up if you want to start a high fruit bulking diet.