Another one of me

Tarz

I heard you're actually not supposed to smile for passport photos....something about it changes the shape of your face and makes you less recognizable, therefore is a security threat.....something like that. Can't recall exactly. I'm kind of half smiling in my passport photo because they told me not to, but I just can't NOT smile.

I think so too Matt! I realize I have a bunch of photos of you I was going through my computer today because I have my old harddrive and my new computer and I'm going through files.

We've been in touch for what.....4 years now almost so I have a bunch of your photos you sent over from back in the day. I could surprise you and post one here, but I wouldn't do that without your permission of course

-Rob

I think so too Matt! I realize I have a bunch of photos of you I was going through my computer today because I have my old harddrive and my new computer and I'm going through files.

We've been in touch for what.....4 years now almost so I have a bunch of your photos you sent over from back in the day. I could surprise you and post one here, but I wouldn't do that without your permission of course

-Rob

Matt and I have been in touch with you Rob for about the same length of time then eh?

Cool that you and this site have been responsible for some vegan romance.

Nat, and Matt both contacted me about the same time. I was out on a cruise ship in Mexico I believe. It could have even been before that, maybe when i was out in the Caribbean. I'd have to check old e-mails from multiple e-mail addresses I've had, but I think it was pretty close to about the same time....a long time ago.

The question remains...shall I post those secret photos? Hehe, just kidding, I wouldn't do that without permission

-Rob

Sorry Rob, not ignoring the question, been meaning to reply to this for a few days.

Nope, I've only been in touch for two years, when I ordered a T-shirt. You and Nat go back longer.

I think you are referring to those silly pics of me in a towel, and wet long hair. What the heck, post them up on here if you want, as I'm pretty ripped, even if I do say so myself.

-Rob

Sorry Rob, not ignoring the question, been meaning to reply to this for a few days.

Nope, I've only been in touch for two years, when I ordered a T-shirt. You and Nat go back longer.

I think you are referring to those silly pics of me in a towel, and wet long hair. What the heck, post them up on here if you want, as I'm pretty ripped, even if I do say so myself.

Hehe, thanks Matt. I was thinking it had been more than 2 years, I think it is close to 3 because I got e-mails from you when I was on my 2nd cruise ship and that was in 2003/2004, and I had been thinking you wrote me before that.

Anyway, yeah, those photos with the long hair. I was going through my old harddrive and found them. You are ripped and have a great back too.

Maybe they'll show up sometime on here

Ummm....Can I ask why you were sending semi nude pictures of yourself to Rob (does Natalie know) ?

I sent them to Rob, I was very ripped in those days. I think Rob has seen enough male torsos in his time as to not to be surprised by me sending him those pics.