Hello from the UK (Leicester)

Miss_V_V

Hi all,

Glad to be here.

I've dipped in about out of fitness for as long as I can remember, dancing, then martial arts, then strength training and running. I get so far a then fall out of fitness and have to start all over again!...so my main challange is consistancy and also a good diet. I've been vegan since 2005 and love it, I know what to eat, I just tend to give into temptation and eat all the wrong foods.

I'm currently training for my first Triathlon. Swimming is my weakest disipline so that is my focus for the time being...oh and eating clean to drop some bodyfat, I'm carrying far too much at the moment!

Looking forward to getting to know others into the healthy lifestyle

xxx

Nice! Welcome to the forum. What is your name? That's fantastic you are training for your first triathlon. I love swimming but I'm definitely not any better than your average person at swimming; I've wanted to get more into it recently as well.

-Dylan

Hi Dylan, thanks for the welcome. My name is Verity but a really close friend of mine calls me Miss V,V. That's great you enjoy swimming, always the best start to have a connection with something. Perhaps you'll be tempted to make a foray into some swim training soon!

All the best

Hi there again Ms VV

I see you are in Leceister, I'm in Scotland (as per your post to my introduction). It's good to know there are Vegans (and ones that want to be healthy!) in the UK but as has been posted elsewhere on this site, Veganism has been increasing exponentially over past few years...happy days...welcome to you too