Dissatisfaction with workout.

Winter93

Does anyone else get the feeling that they need to workout more in a day? I mean, I've done my routine and I know it is very sufficient.. but I always get this feeling like I didn't do enough and I'm not getting maximum results unless I do some more.

Another workout will be useless to me at this point, I've done what's needed, and I'm tired and don't want to, however I still get that annoying feeling like I NEED to.

Anyone else share this sometimes?

Most of the time. But my mind keeps screaming at me that I would be OVERTRAINING, and then I just busy myself with some chores or something easy - though vacuuming can be quite demanding - especially on the stairs. But it is not the feel of pushing weights around - heavy weights especially.

Yes, I am very inpatient and wants results faster and faster but my rational mind tells me that it takes time and consistency and rest, not overtraining like Gaia mentioned. I do tend to do some extra leisure walks though, especially while training to drop weight for a contest and my trainer says that is OK. nothing too intense..and of course while cutting my minimum workout time is 2 hours - an hour of cardio split into two sessions and a 4 day split..try to diversify your exercise i suppose! or make what you already to more intense - more weights, more reps, different split, supersets, drop sets...