French Toast

compassionategirl

• 2 weeks later...

Natalie, you are such a tease!

"Hey, would anybody like the world's most scrumptuous French Toast recipe? This recipe is so good, you'll be drooling on your pillow all night long. It's so good, you'll be late for work just so you can have seconds (and maybe thirds and fourths). It's so good you'll never even look at another chicken and think FOOD --- one bite and any non-vegan will be vegan for life. Is anybody interested?"

Uh, well I don't actually have the recipe. Maybe later.

sorry - i guess I am a bit of a tease.

Okay, the recipe. After I looked over it I realized that it was hardly a genius recipe which was the reason for my lethargy with this one (and the manicotti recipe I promised ages ago).

Here it is -

I cup of soymilk, 2 tablespoons of flour, 1 tablespoon or more of cinnamon, a lil brown/cane (or any vegan) sugar to taste.

Whisk all the ingredients together in a square pan type contraption. Heat a frying pan with some no stick cooking spray. Dip both sides of a thinkc piece of white bread in the mixture so as to coat completely. Put the bread into the frying and cook each side for about 8 minutes or until golden brown.

Top with some ED Smith no sugar added maple syrup, serve alongside some fresh ripe strawberries and viola - vegan breakfast.

• 2 weeks later...