new to working out!!!

carrot topless

hahaha I love your handle "carrot topless" good stuff. We are all busy, never let it be an excuse that prevents you from working hard at your goals. Also please don't get frustrated if you don't get a lot of responses to your posts. There are thousands of members here, but that also makes for thousands of posts. A good strategy to get more feedback is for you to post questions on other peoples threads. I would say the journals section is probably the most active, give that a try, I bet you will get a better response being more direct.

Welcome to the group!

-Dylan

Hi. I'm also new to the site! My aim is to become healthier and fitter too; I've had some interest in bodybuilding and fitness for some time now. However, I've never really got into it seriously especially bodybuilding. I have absolutely no experience in that area except for a tiny bit of knowledge. Which is perhaps strange as I've found bodybuilding to be really interesting for the last couple of years now, it's just applying it to my life now. Hence why I signed up!

Hahaha what does the comment write like a Nigerian mean? Are you living in England and born in Nigeria or is this some sort of comment about the stereotypical spam emails from Nigeria? Just curious, that comment threw me for a loop.

-Dylan