***SEEKING A SINGLE RAW VEGAN,VEGAN MALE SOULMATE***NY area

I am interested in connecting with someone(30 to late 40s range) on this site who is not only vegan but fit, sensitive to others, spiritual,open/like minded, good looking inside and out,caring, environmental conscious, outgoing,financially stable, wants marriage and a child down the road living in NYC, 5 boroughs of NYC or on Long Island. Please connect with me on this site if you have an interest. Thanks.

That is a lot of specificity. That would really narrow down the search for a mate though. Good luck, those seem like criteria that women usually look for in men for the most part, but you might want to specify if you a male/female. Also here is a link to a raw food kitchen that also does personal training in Long Island you might check out if you aren't already familiar with it. I talked to Chris Califano on another site once and he seemed like an alright guy, or as much as people can seem over the internet anyway.

http://www.thefirstsupper.com/home.html

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

its unrealistic comments / huge wish lists like that that kinda makes us blokes totally uninterested... what ever happened to liking a guy (or gal in my case) and having to weigh up the pros and cons of their personality (obviously you have to really like them) and learning to compromise which is a two way thing... i remember when i split up from my wife i had a silly wish list of things that i wanted etc but in the end it all boiled down to wether i was happy for once.. i soon discovered that if you have an open mind and are happy...... folk will flock..

and im not so bothered about a partner being vegan either as im not a preacher.. in fact, live and let live is what i say as we is all different, i rememeber 20 years ago when i was a carnivor and i was seeing this young lady who was vegan and she drove me nuts with her forcing me to be vegan and have quorn breath just like her... it wasnt until i kicked her into touch and a year later i started being interested in any possibility of a change of diet but i sure as hell wasnt gonna do it with her seeing as she was ramming it down my throat every 10 mins... people will change willingly if they want to and i know many a carnivor who eat meat only a few times a week now and never have meat for breakfast or lunch and kinda follow the RAW diet during the day and have interesting foods on an evening... its the pig sandwiches they always miss (of which thats the one i miss too)

anyway..... reduce your list and i may think about moving to NY...lol

• 3 months later...
its unrealistic comments / huge wish lists like that that kinda makes us blokes totally uninterested... what ever happened to liking a guy (or gal in my case) and having to weigh up the pros and cons of their personality (obviously you have to really like them) and learning to compromise which is a two way thing... i remember when i split up from my wife i had a silly wish list of things that i wanted etc but in the end it all boiled down to wether i was happy for once.. i soon discovered that if you have an open mind and are happy...... folk will flock..

and im not so bothered about a partner being vegan either as im not a preacher.. in fact, live and let live is what i say as we is all different, i rememeber 20 years ago when i was a carnivor and i was seeing this young lady who was vegan and she drove me nuts with her forcing me to be vegan and have quorn breath just like her... it wasnt until i kicked her into touch and a year later i started being interested in any possibility of a change of diet but i sure as hell wasnt gonna do it with her seeing as she was ramming it down my throat every 10 mins... people will change willingly if they want to and i know many a carnivor who eat meat only a few times a week now and never have meat for breakfast or lunch and kinda follow the RAW diet during the day and have interesting foods on an evening... its the pig sandwiches they always miss (of which thats the one i miss too)

anyway..... reduce your list and i may think about moving to NY...lol

this is pretty much the story of my life, is your name also Richard by any chance?