Workout advice needed

Recently started back a vegan lifestyle and I need advice on a proper workout.

I have not worked out in 3 months and in those three months I packed on the lbs. Before i stopped working out i weighed 186 at 6'0" female. I am currently 217 lbs. 35% body fat. 40/34/50 measurement. My ultimate/long term goal is to get back down to 165 lbs with a nicely defined muscular body. I am in the process of re enlisting in the Army. And in order to do so I have to get back down to 186.

So I have a few questions:

Is it better to do cardio first to lose the weight, THEN work on building muscle or should I be doing cardio and muscle strength training at the same time?

With me weighing so much currently is it still a good idea to take in a lot of protein?

Is creatinine use more geared towards people who are already in shape and have significant muscle gain/growth?

Hope my questions aren't too confusing. Thank you for any advice.

Lift heavy, eat protein, do cardio.

If you haven't been as active lately you will need the protein to build the muscle you need to be active, you will need to keep encouraging muscle growth.

You can build muscle and lose fat at the same time, it just isn't ideal for building a lot of muscle, your goal should be to be as active and capable as possible, the fat will come off. If it doesn't then drop your carb intake for a week or two.

Creatine shouldn't be a problem, it might make you hold a little more water weight, but if you think it will get you closer to your goals then whatever-the-fuck. The extra couple of pounds of water won't matter all that much unless you don't quite meet your goal, then you need only drop creatine for a while to weigh-in.