Hero

Wow, I didn't know if you'd end up getting one or not. Just don't cover up those abs! I see the abs are still there

Hopefully see you in a couple of months when your tour comes through town.

I'm happy that you are happy, my man.

All the best bro. That is a sweet looking design, and I'm happy to hear that is means a lot to you.

and I am without fear when I am around you. you make me feel strong and alive. thank you for coming into my life.

before you came, I merely existed,

now I LIVE.

I am such a sucker for "deep" intimate expressions like this. Toph, you are awesome at conveying your feelings with passion and romance. And I think you are doubly awesome for sharing them with us here.

Even though I know you are a virgin (public board info), you have true intimacy with Linda - sometimes people that sleep with each other every night (i.e. in the carnal sense) dont even have that.

That kind of intimacy is the most "you rock my world" kind in my opinion.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I just posted this in another thread, but what the heck. It's not romantic love, but my new ink is symbolic of the strength of friendship. I met my best friend Jessica in the second grade, when we were 7 years old. We went to grade school together, migrating in and out of different social groups and yet maintaining a bond...in 5th grade her dad died suddenly, and as one of the few friends that knew him, this really cemented us together. A few years after that her mom took a job in Fargo, ND and they moved away (from Portland, OR - it's a long way!) From 8th grade through high school we only saw each other every few years, but kept in touch via phone and instant message on daily basis. When we graduated high school she came back out here to attend OSU with me, and we were roommates for awhile....which was awesome. Unfortunately, out of state tuition was more than she could afford, and she had to go back after 2 terms. Next May she'll graduate from UND (University of North Dakota) and I'll graduate from OSU. It's been 16 years so far, and we've been through far more than I could ever type on this forum....and now we have matching tattoos as a reminder of the one person who is ALWAYS there for me. Boys come and go, but true friends are forever.

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a209/veggymeggy/newtat.jpg

Cool tat and story. I don't have any ink, not because I didn't want it, but more because I could never think of what to get - I guess I couldn't think of something that meant enough. So I think it's extra cool that you could!

Don't worry Toph. You'll get back together or find someone even better.

oh no, dude i am totally still with her. she is amazing and things have never been better. there is no one else out there for me, just her. she's my soulmate.

the reason for my edit:

this thread was about my love for my gf . not an thread for people to chime in with their tattoos. so i deleted my thread so people will post their tattoo stuff in another thread.

plus i want to start deleting as much possible private information off the boards, because ppl i dont know contact me all the time and talk to me like they know me. it wierds me out.

Oh! My bad! I just assume the worst I guess. Must just be me. I've had true love go bad. I'm very glad to hear I was wrong. Please forgive me for assuming such a negative thing.

no biggie Jay.

sorry to hear youve had true love go bad.

Oh! My bad! I just assume the worst I guess. Must just be me.

To an extent, that's a good trait, Jay

... I've had true love go bad...

Are you sure? Was it true if it rendered you feeling like shit? It was probably the best thing that ever happened to you, you were/are just too hurt/angry/stubborn to see it.

Now who's assuming?

Oh! My bad! I just assume the worst I guess. Must just be me.

To an extent, that's a good trait, Jay

... I've had true love go bad...

Are you sure? Was it true if it rendered you feeling like shit? It was probably the best thing that ever happened to you, you were/are just too hurt/angry/stubborn to see it.

Now who's assuming?

Well, would have been more precise for me to say, "I've had "true love" go bad..." Now very very glad it went bad and don't really believe it was love anyways.

@Hero:

Congrats on your decicion to delete the post.

There's no need to show anybody how much you love your girl. No need for self-projection on a message board.

Some might have read your lines and looked at it as something inspiring. But it is not. Those were your feelings, if other people don't have those feelings, your words won't make em feel that way.

take care