Hi everybody! Olá!

Paulista

Hello everyone!

My name is Jefferson, 26 years old, from Brazil. I have been a vegetarian for 6 years and looking to become a vegan in a near future. I started working out 3 months ago, aiming to gain muscle strength; I worked out several times before, but back that time I was looking to loss weight, in fact, in the 6 years I went from 127kg to 92kg. I always heard that if you want muscles you must eat meat and etc; since I never felt weak being a vegetarian I couldn´t believe that and after some online research I found this website which has been helping me a lot.

Well, I hope I can learn a lot here!

Tchau!

Ola Jefferson, welcome to the community here! Its interesting to here that the misinformation about meat and animal protein needed to gain muscle isn't just here in the states but in Brazil and in places all across the globe. Its great that you are learning a lot from this site. I hope that you share what you are learning with your friends and family as well.

-Dylan

Hello guys

Thanks for welcoming me! About my weight training, I have been training for the last 3 months, 5 days a week, so I am still a beginner, can´t lift so much weight yet haha It is getting better and better. Sometimes, on weekends I go running!