My first meal plan

This is my first muscle building meal plan, it has been done by my trainer but they have never worked with a vegan before, so I'd value any input, from my research it seems to be good, but alot of you on here have been doing this a long time and I havent.

Breakfast:

porridge oats made with 1 scoop of protein powder mixed with water.

And

1 grapefruit or 1 glass of grapefruit juice

Midmorning:

2 wholemeal rice cakes with half a tablespoon of peanut butter on each

And

1 Soy yoghurt

And

1 banana

Lunch:

8oz grilled firm tofu/6oz seitan

And

¼ cup of brown rice or wholemeal pasta or ½ a sweet potato

And

Green vegetables/salad with mixed beans

Or

Quinoa

Midafternoon:

1 high protein bar

100g mixed berries

Dinner:

8oz firm tofu/6oz seitan and mixed veg stir fry

And

1oz of almonds or cashews

And

Kidney beans/Chickpeas

Or

Lentils

Dessert:

Zero sugar jelly

And

1 scoop of low fat frozen soy yoghurt

Or

4oz of mixed dried fruit and nuts

And

2 squares of dark (72%+) chocolate

Evening Snack:

Soy jerky

And

100g mixed nuts

On training days, include a protein shake (20-30 grams of protein) 20mins before and 20mins after training

Drinks:

2 glasses of green tea per day

And

1 glass of pure juice per day (in addition to the grapefruit juice for breakfast)

And

Water, as much as you want.

I eat similar... but minus the midmorning snack, midafternoon snack, and workout shakes. And I add lots of veggies to dinner. Not sure what you weigh... and how many calories you need to maintain, but I would suggest not going more than 200 calories over your maintenance, or you will be gaining fat along with muscle.

Have fruit instead of fruit juices if you can - being devoid of fiber, juices are not as nutritious as real fruit.

I think it looks good but would agree you could use more LGI veggies. I eat those in unlimited amouints (broccoli, cauliflower, asparagus, brussel sprouts, cauliflower, mushrooms, lots of different lettuces, kale, peppers, etc..) Also, make sure you have a high quality protein powder. Very importamt for muscle building for vegans. Expensive but worth it.