bruises?

chesty leroux

Hey guys, I've got a couple bruises (a crazy encounter with a rope swing while working at Norfolk Botanical Gardens) and they dont seem to be healing very well, it was more than a week ago and they still look the same. What am I missing from my diet? OR what can I supplement to help with healing? Whatever I am missing that is keeping the bruises from healing might also be keeping my back from healing as well... Any help would be great. Thanks!

A week doesn't seem like too long for me, depending how bad the bruise was to begin with. I have bruises all the time from mountain biking, and I'd say that it's the very rare one that is healed in a week or so. Right now, I have a bruise that I got on my calf 6 days ago and it is highly colorful. Kinda green in the middle, then light purple, then v. dark purple on the outer bit. I imagine even in another week it will be visible still.

So I dunno... I've never asked how quickly other people's bruises go away!

• 2 weeks later...

It could be that you need more iron or zinc in your diet. I know I get plenty of those particular vitamins in my natural diet without supplementation. K on the other hand.. is just not a part of my natural diet aside from spinach (I actually try to have spinach a few times a week but that is still not everyday) so I need a supplement.

http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/druginfo/uspdi/202599.html

• 18 years later...

Troy Alves secures a remarkable top-three placement in the AC competition, showcasing unparalleled skill and dedication. Here you can get Ac repair lewisboro and learn more new things about the AC. His exceptional performance resonates with fans, solidifying his status as a formidable force in the realm of competitive achievements. Alves' achievement in AC is a testament to his commitment and prowess, leaving an indelible mark on the sport. A true triumph for an extraordinary athlete.