Endometriosis and/or polycystic ovaries

I know of a naturopath (as I am training to be one herself) who through her training and knowledge has cured herself and many others through lifestyle change and herbs of endometriosis.

I've heard good reports of success with this type of treatment.

This is quite a simple link from a website I've found with every cure both holistic and allopathic.

http://www.endometriosis.org/treatment.html

If I can find out any herbs that are good etc, will post them later.

A couple of things that spring to mind off the top of my head as good treatments as ginko as it increases the circulation and accupuncture.

I suffered from ovarian cysts before. Which I assume is like polycystic ovaries except for it was only one (poly meaning many). I was told that the pill would help although I’m not sure if it was to treat it or to prevent it from happening again. I was also told that it most likely happened because of an egg failing to leave my ovary and that the issues would resolve it’s self in time. It sucked! I don’t know what other reasons could cause cysts.

• 2 weeks later...

I have polycystic ovaries. It was discovered when they were checking other things out, not because of any pain or discomfort. I was surprised. My doc says that as long as my periods are normal I shouldn't pose any problems. I was particularly concerned about whethere they would interfere with fertility etc. down the road but she said it wouldn't.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I was on one pill that caused cysts, as in acne and ovarian. That was aweful! I couldn't work-out or stand more than an hour at a time. Took about 3 months to clear from my system. This was also one of the pills that you could continue for 3 months so you would skip your periods. Bloating, crankiness, yeast-infections, spotting...not fun. Neadelss to say I am no longer on any pill. The thing that has worked for me for cramps and PMS is taking one advil a day the week before my period. I stop the day I am supposed to start bleeding, and then take as needed for cramps. This has reduced my cramping, PMS, bloating, intestinal issues, etc. I hate taking advil on a regular basis but this has been the only thing that has worked for me.

Surely I don't belong here but I must say pickle juice is a great cure for cramps...pro-female tennis players have been doing it for decades and now alot of guys drink it...I drank it regularly when I was playing tennis and it helped out alot...also while I was doing track in college but stopped and realized my vegan diet seemed to be enough for me...now I only get cramps a couple times a year(different kind of cramps of course but still cramps)...as for the endometriosis I can't help too much...never had it and never will have it ever since I got rid of my female parts down there