What do you like/dislike about this forum?

''THE PEOPLE'' lol. sorry, i know evan tho you started this thread you probably don't like people that have never built a web site saying ''could you just add one of them recent forum activity

thingy´s'' but thats what id like to see, thanks.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, I think the forum is great. Great to have something separate to Skynet, I mean Facebook.

There do seem to be a lot of individual 'introductions' threads, that kind of go nowhere though. My recent one included. No return posts = not a great feeling of welcome. How about combining ALL the introductions threads into one BIG introductions thread. That way could generate more discussion amongst new AND more established members, and people could even use it as a 'check in' thread if they've been away from the forum for a while.

Just an idea...

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Would like to see more people active, hopefully over time. Many posts are pretty old and people don't seem to be online much here vs. bodybuilding.com. I hope for the day when more people (preferrably everyone) are on veganbodybuilding.com rather than sites like bodybuilding.com, t-nation and such. As useful as they are I'd prefer if the articles I read don't mention anything about chicken breast and eggs every other sentence.

• 1 month later...

Many posts are pretty old and people don't seem to be online much here vs. bodybuilding.com. I hope for the day when more people (preferrably everyone) are on veganbodybuilding.com rather than sites like bodybuilding.com, t-nation and such. As useful as they are I'd prefer if the articles I read don't mention anything about chicken breast and eggs every other sentence.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I was doing some research earlier on different forum board types and am slightly confused why so many phpBB forums don't allow gmail. I have several gmail accounts that I tend to sign up for many health & fitness boards to learn as much as I could, but half of them don't allow me to sign up, lol. Some say it's because of spammers. What exactly do they mean by that?

I thought spam comes from any sort of email. I mean gmail requires phone verification these days and you can only have 5 accounts per phone number, so I find it a little odd. Thanks!

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Tried to start a new post in the Topic "Before and After" section. Was told that the post needed to be checked by a moderator before it was posted. Now I checked under the "Your Post" section, but the search came back with 0 Posts under my name. How do I know if the post even went through or not?

• 3 months later...