1. Pushup Trio (W/S/D) - 3 x 50

2. Drag Curls - 3 x 12 @ 75lbs

-

3. Decline Close Grip Bench - 3 x 12 @ 100lbs

4. Tricep Extension - 3 x 12

-

5. TRX Dips - 2 x 12

6. Incline Hammer Curl - 2 x 12 @ 50lbs

Decent training today. Took too long, and at the end I got distracted, so I just kind of packed it in when I saw that half of my day off was already gone and I had done very little. Speaking of.... I'm outta here.

Tuesday, November 10, 2015:

Legs

1. Reverse Lunge - 3 x 12* @ 140lbs

2. Lunge Jumps - 3 x 12 @ 50lbs

-

3. Front Step Ups - 3 x 12* @ 70lbs

4. Hamstring Curl - 3 x 15 @ 45lbs

-

5. Sumo Squat - 3 x 12 @ 135lbs

6. Calf Raise - 3 x 12 @ 135lbs

Long day today which started at 6:30a and closed out at 5pm work-wise. Came home and got right to training after a banana and a couple spoonfuls of PB. Pretty good training today but I bet I could have gone heavier on the lunges. But yeah, I'm tired. Back/Shoulders tomorrow.

Wednesday, November 11, 2015:

Back / Shoulders

1. Sumo Deadlifts - 3 x 12 @ 170lbs

2. Seated Arnold Press - 3 x 12 @ 70lbs

-

3. Bent Over Row - 3 x 12 @ 170lbs

4. Front Raise - 3 x 12 @ 35lbs

-

5. Pullup Trio (S/C/N) - 3 x 12

6. Lateral Raise - 3 x 12 @ 30lbs

Feels like time is flying by. Can't believe another weeks is almost over. It's just racing by. Training today was good. I just didn't feel like getting in regular deadlifts. They just don't do much for me at all, or even if I'm not lifting enough weight to make a difference, I don't find them enjoyable. Anyway whatever. I'm tired and ready for bed. Chest / Arms tomorrow.

Thursday, November 19, 2015:

Chest / Arms

1. Incline Bench - 3 x 12 @ 185lbs

2. Drag Curls - 3 x 12 @ 80lbs

-

3. Decline Fly - 3 x 15 @ 70lbs

4. Tricep Ext. - 3 x 12

-

5. Around the World - 3 x 12 @ 30lbs

6. Concentration Curl - 3 x 12* @ 25lbs

It's my 1000th post! Level Up! lol

Anyhow, had company this week but managed to train nonetheless. Lowered weight on bench today since I hadn't done incline bench in well over a month; maybe two. Nothing remarkable, but still a nice session. Really long day today as I found myself in the office by 6:35 this morning, but still managed to leave at 5. Things are going pretty well. Had a nice trip to Madison last weekend which was much needed. But, we work too much, and need more vacation time together. I also find it difficult to shake the stress of the day, even though I'm training and doing other things to try and relax. Seems like I have either a full power or sleep mode. Even on the weekends we try to get as much done as possible (i.e. we are actually living our lives during the weekend, and otherwise working). It makes the end of Sunday a bit of a bummer each week, but the week goes by quickly at least (most of the time). Anyhow, glad to be back on here after a few days off. Rest tomorrow. Full body Saturday.

Saturday, November 21, 2015:

TRX Day - 2 Rounds

1. Wait Pushups x 20

2. Pullups x 12

3. Bulgarian Split Squat x 15*

4. Side Lunges x 12*

5. Dips x 12

6. Single Arm Row x 12*

Didn't much feel like training today. Had some heartburn which is weird, but suffered through it at least for a couple rounds. Got in some snow training (shoveling) as well since we have about 4-6 inches of wet snow on the ground. Did the front walk of four houses including mine which is about 1500sq ft., so that's about 200 cubic feet of snow? And I'd say each foot was about 12-15lbs each so that's a total of 2,697.3 pounds shoveled? Also, I cleaned the house which is a bunch of stair climbing. Glad the week is over and ready for some rest. Have a nice weekend!

Tuesday, November 24, 2015:

Rower - 2000m, approx 9 minutes.

Haven't been on the rower in at least 6 weeks, maybe 8. Really showed too. Even after only a few minutes I was winded. I was also starving when finished, and my feet felt like they weighed 50lbs each. I was supposed to do legs today, but I got a late start training so I just figured I'd hop on the rower and hit up legs tomorrow. I'm beyond excited to have four days away from the office too! Going to indulge on Thursday, but I'll be sure to get some solid training in that morning so the day isn't a total waste. Don't think I'll be drinking any beers though; maybe one

Legs tomorrow.

Wednesday, November 25, 2015:

Legs a/k/a 180 Squats

1. Squats - 3 x 12 @ 310lbs

2. Squat Jumps - 3 x 12 @ 70lbs

-

3. Bulgarian Split Squat - 3 x 12* @ 70lbs

4. Hamstring Curl - 3 x 15 @ 45lbs

-

5. Sumo Squat - 3 x 12 @ 135lbs

6. Calf Raise - 3 x 12 @ 135lbs

Man, not going to lie, when I got under that squat bar at the top of this session I was a little worried because it felt HEAVY. I also ate too much before training tonight, so I had some muscle cramps there at the beginning with all of the jumping. Pretty sure it's blood shunting from the stomach to legs, but could be wrong. Either way, the body is gross. Ate a bunch of junk today. Not impressed with my diet skills lately; way too much indulgence. Going to clean that up after this week.

Full body + row tomorrow.

Friday, November 27, 2015:

Chest / Arms

0. Rower - 1500m; 6 minutes

1. Pushup Trio (E/S/D) - 3 x 60

2. Curls - 3 x 12 @ 80lbs

-

3. Incline Fly - 3 x 15 @ 70lbs

-

5. Ring Dips - 3 x 12

6. Drag Curl - 3 x 12 @ 75lbs

Rower kicked my ass and made the rest of the session a real bitch to get through. Took all of my mental strength, and a spoonful of apple-honee to get past the nausea I felt after rowing. That must really tax the entire body, which makes sense since I recall reading that rowing uses 85% of the body's muscle mass near simultaneously. Anyhow, glad to get some volume in on chest and arms. The pushups were tough, and the curls felt heavier than normal. Had a huge HUGE carb fest yesterday, so I had to make myself pay for it today. The seitan roast was really good, however.

Going to really focus on diet and leaning out over the next few months. I'd like to drop 10lbs and have 99% of that be fat, which means more focus on cardio, and possibly more volume in sets. I'd also like to focus more on bodyweight movements, but my first priority is to lean out. That means going back to calorie counting, or just not letting myself slip into the weekend snacking, which tends to spiral into a couple days of eating whatever. Speaking of... I'm starving.

Saturday, November 28, 2015:

Back / Shoulders

1. Romanian Deadlifts - 3 x 12 @ 185lbs

2. Arnold Press - 3 x 12 @ 70lbs

-

3. Row - 3 x 10 @ 185lbs

4. Front Delt Raise - 3 x 15 @ 35lbs

-

5. Pull Up Trio - 3 x 12

6. Lat Raise - 3 x 12 @ 30lbs

Good training today. Happy to report that we've consumed all desserts and left-overs from Thanksgiving, and are now back to salads. However, kept the seitan roast recipe and will use on the regular. Back Tuesday!

Going to really focus on diet and leaning out over the next few months. I'd like to drop 10lbs and have 99% of that be fat, which means more focus on cardio, and possibly more volume in sets. I'd also like to focus more on bodyweight movements, but my first priority is to lean out. That means going back to calorie counting, or just not letting myself slip into the weekend snacking, which tends to spiral into a couple days of eating whatever. Speaking of... I'm starving.

right on. Post up some data so we can hold you accountable

Tuesday, December 1, 2015:

Rower - 2500m; 11:17 minutes.

Really long day today with a lot of driving and then desk work. Got home much later than expected, so I just hit up the rower, as opposed to doing nothing. Feeling really tired. Eating was off today too, in terms of timing. Probably took in too few calories. My job is mentally engrossing, leaving a lot of opportunity to get distracted from normal functions like eating. Anyhow, I'll get to legs tomorrow. But for tonight, I'm starving. Rowing was good, but I need more practice. Going to add in shorter distances before training on my regular days, maybe 1000m or 750m until I can get that done in under 2-4 minutes. Problem with rowing is that when I find it hard not to sprint the whole time, and once I'm done, I'm done . . . as in for the night. Dinner time!

Wednesday, December 2, 2015:

Legs

0. Rower - 750m; 2:58 minutes

1. Reverse Lunge - 3 x 12* @ 145lbs

2. Long Jump - 3 x 12 @ 35lbs

-

3. Sumo Squat - 3 x 12 @ 145lbs

4. Squat Jump - 3 x 12 @ 70lbs

-

5. Bulgarian Split Squat - 3 x 12* @ 85lbs

6. Lunge Jumps - 3 x 16 @ 50lbs

Man, I love leg day. I thought about doing this as a circuit but this was challenging enough. Fun to get on the rower first too, and managed not to kill myself before getting into the workout. Tossed the DBs aside for the split squats and just went with the barbell. Should have done that ages ago. I'll keep that in mind for full body days so I don't end up killing my grip just trying to get through a session. Another long day again, and am pretty well beat. Homemade seitan, chili and greens for dinner. Chili for lunch. Apples. Oats with protein powder for breakfast. No real reason why I went in reverse there. Anyhow, chest/arms tomorrow.

Thursday, December 3, 2015:

Chest / Arms

0. Row - 750m, 4 minutes.

1. Pushup Trio (E/S/M) - 3 x 60

2. Drag Curls - 3 x 12 @ 80lbs

-

3. Standing Chest Press - 3 x 10 @ 70lbs

-

5. Decline Close Grip Bench - 3 x 15 @ 90lbs

6. Hammer Curl - 3 x 12* @ 70lbs

See below...