How to Support your expensive Lifestyle

BodhiDave85

Lets face it, the Vegan lifestyle is expensive. I make alot of money in the Military, but I'm always broke because organic produce is so pricey.

One way I keep my wallet healthy is by doing Online jobs, like CashCrate.

At first I was only making about $150-200/month on this site, but now I make about $2000-3000 a month. I'm not gonna lie, I spend it all on Vegan food, supplements, clothes, household goods, and vegan workout gear.

Its 100% Free, and you get paid for doing simple Free activities like watching videos, doing surveys, playing games, reading emails, referring friends, etc etc.

So any of your poor or struggling Vegans, please consider Online Jobs!!

• 9 years later...

Maintaining your lifestyle in retirement is the most important factor to consider when planning for retirement and to be 50 and fabulous. Here are some tips to help you maintain your lifestyle in retirement:
Start saving as early as possible: The earlier you start saving for retirement, the more money you will have when you retire. Be sure to set aside a portion of your income for retirement savings each month.
Make a Retirement Budget: It is very important to have a realistic budget for retirement. This will help you keep track of your expenses and avoid overspending.
Invest wisely: Be sure to invest your retirement savings in a diversified portfolio of stocks, bonds and other assets to maximize returns and minimize risk.