TERVE from Finland

ciseaux

Hello there fellow vegan people!

I am a 26-year-old person from Finland. I am a Finnish sign language interpreter and now studying to become a sports instructor. I was a vegetarian for 3-4 years before becoming vegan in 2004. So next year I will be having my 10-year anniversary, yay. I have always been a person who wants to stay in control so one of the reasons why I became vegan was that I wanted to eat in a healthier way. My ways were too extreme because I have orthorexia. Now I am still controlling what I eat but I keep it truly healthy and train at the same time. And NO I am not vegan only because it is healthy, I have all the reasons in the world to be one.

Instead of wanting to be skinny and skipping meals I love to eat a lot, be healthy and not waste my time on hating my body. Two years ago I started to realize I was training too hard and I changed my goal from "being a thin person with muscles" in to "getting more mass and train wisely". I think now at this very moment I am being in my most clever state of mind. I would get crazy happy if I had new friends this way because there aren't too many vegan bodybuilders in Finland. Please let me know if you want to get touch with me.

And oh, if you are a competing bodybuilder / fitness-athlete send me a message! I am working on my final school project named "Vegan bodybuilding and fitness-athletics".

With all my heart, Esme

this is my blog if anyone's interested. It is in Finnish but at least it has pictures!

http://tulppaanitaneli.blogspot.fi/2013/08/my-story-ahdistuneesta.html

Hey, welcome to the forum. So is your name Terve or Esme or are those slang terms in Finland that I dont know about. Checked out your blog. You're so punk rock. Glad to have you join us here. Hope you keep posting.

-Dylan