Littlegirlbunnys birthday biceps thread

bronco

I can fix that. I'll PM you something cool

Hey wait now, the birthday celebration object (that would be LGB, Im not really sure what you call someone having birthday in english. Old? ) might become jealous if you give the best parts to someone else .

I know, I'm sorry, I get off subject sometimes........due to lack of sleep. I plan on getting new photos taken soon anyway, as I prepare for contest so I'll get some good ones for Birthday Celebrations!

Also happy birthday to LGB and I will get the biceps up there soon to join the celebration and festivities!

Hey wait now, the birthday celebration object (that would be LGB, Im not really sure what you call someone having birthday in english. Old? ) might become jealous if you give the best parts to someone else
I never said I wouldn’t share.

...Thanks everyone

...I must say raven - those are particularly cut arms you have going on there - very impressive ...

Well thank you! I guess it's hard for me to see. They don't look muscular to me at all, especially when my arm is hanging normally. I'd love to see more women post their arms to give me some ideas and inspiration. I'm trying not to burn out on arm work (the little that I do!) RawFigure advised me to also target my shoulders to accentuate my total arm look.

What did you do for your birthday?!

Hey wait now, the birthday celebration object (that would be LGB, Im not really sure what you call someone having birthday in english. Old? ) might become jealous if you give the best parts to someone else
I never said I wouldn’t share.

Great .

Ok, you all asked for it You know, taking pictures of your own biceps has got to be one of the hardest things....(ignore the bruises - i had to break into my house today after locking myself out )

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b80/littlegirlbunny/100_1556.jpg

Well thank you! I guess it's hard for me to see. They don't look muscular to me at all, especially when my arm is hanging normally.

Neither do mine!

What did you do for your birthday?!

Well, the big celebrations are next weekend as two other friends have their birthdays around now too. But on tuesday I went for some rather lovely vegan mexican food

Maybe I should have been more specific about which body parts.

I never said I wouldn’t share

Ok, you tell me which bits you want and we'll take an axe to him....im happy to share!

Impressive peak, good overall shape, excellent insertion, formidable size, but yet I'm a little disapointed that there was no curling picture

You know, I have a feeling that the reason littlegeezerbunny doesnt parttake too much in our curling discussions is that she's too busy curling . Or, maybe, because she want to keep the secret of massive biceps to herself. That would be sooo selfish .

yet I'm a little disapointed that there was no curling picture

As far as I'm aware there's no curling rinks in the Forest of Dean or Brum..... Presume most of 'em are up in your neck of the woods.

Not a single curling rink . I thought england was a civilized country .

Wow, your biceps are huge . That's what I allways suspected .

I feel that is a slight exaggeration, although the photo does make them look a little scary

Aye, that is one impressive 'cep. All that disco training has paid off

Well, its only because of the endless inspiration i get from the disco-curling-VF-team you know. Two months ago my arms were just skin and bone....

Impressive peak, good overall shape, excellent insertion, formidable size, but yet I'm a little disapointed that there was no curling picture

Oh, im sorry jonathon - i must practice my curling+photographing double talents a little first. Once i master ez bar curls whilst simultaneously taking a photograph, i promise this will be the first place i post it.

Happy Birthday, little girl bunny!

Your bicep pic is awesome!

The shape and size are excellent - you dwarf all the other entries!

Plus i love the tattoos!

Here's my birthday present picture:

http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/697/arm5zp.jpg

I'm sorry, i have no access to a better picture at the moment... It's the only one i have with my arm on it at all...

But i think there is one in the vein contest thread... will copy and paste it here

Your bicep pic is awesome!

The shape and size are excellent - you dwarf all the other entries!

Plus i love the tattoos!

Why thankyou very much

I'm sorry, i have no access to a better picture at the moment... It's the only one i have with my arm on it at all...

I would say that is an amazing arm and a perfectly great picture

But i think there is one in the vein contest thread... will copy and paste it here

Excellent - even more big-bicep-pictures. What more could a girl want?

Great bicep LGB ! (I like the tattoos too !) Can you take a picture of the full tattoo on your upper arm and what is the tattoo on your forearm ?

The tattoo on my upper arm actually runs over my shoulder, across my back and down my leg, but I shall see if i can get someone to take a photo of (at least part!!) it at some point.

The one on the forarm is a maori platypus. Long story behind it!