Today is the last day...

Hi

Today is the lasy day of my life that I will ever be in my 20s. .

My advice to all of you. Enjoy your twenties - they come and go with the blink of an eye. It seems like it was just yesterday I was 19.

Nat

The above is a typo - I meant today is the LAST day ( not "lasy" day) I will ever be in my twenties.

P.S. Thanks a lot Koll, your message just depressed me even more!

..... you are one of the elders of this board...

Okay, Koll, stop with trying to cheer me up because the more you try, the more I want to jump off a bridge. Of course, being so "elderly" I would probably die of a hard attack before I hit the floor!!! lol

if all this is your convulated way of saying happy birthday, thanks.

NO!! Im not saying you are like my mother! I was saying that you arent even that old, so theres nothing to worry about! Sorry if Im offending you, thats not what I was trying to do!

You are right though, its a good thing I didnt go for psychology. The next day my client would prolly jump out of a window or somethin

Glad to see you learned the proper use of "lol" hahaha!

I think I should just stop talking, each one sounds worse and worse But ya, 30 aint old! My sister is going to be 25 and the oldest of the kids (if the others didnt die) would have prolly been 30! So your def not an oldie! You would be old if you were around the time Michael Jackson was still a kid!

Hey thanks guys...I think I'll just pack up my walking fame, throw my breasts around my neck (its winter here so I need some extra warmth)suck on my minties (easier on the gums), and knit in beat with some old Fleetwood Mac tapes I found lying around

Great site to feel youthful and sprite again!!!

OMG!!!! Savebabe, I love Fleetwood Mac - I should have included them in my TOP 10 favourites post under entertainment!!!

Seriously, FleetWood Mac is classic.

Anyway, as you gathered, Koll and I were just kidding around - I was giving him a really hard time by twisting his words and rather enjoying it

By the way, I am so hurt that nobody else has said "Happy B-Day Natalie"!!!!!! This post has 38 views.

I am very sensitive about things like that - my feelings are hurt! (My sign is cancer in case anybody follows that s$#t here).

Are you sure it is notb a good idea for me to pet a wild kangaroo when I come to Australia???

Thats ok, I'm a Leo. I'm arrogant, self-righteous, pig-headed, stubborn, a show-off, shall I keep going??????

You can try and pet a Roo, but they bloody well jump quick. My staffy can't catch one (he thinks they're a big rat!-he's from Londond).

Nat remember that vegans don't age like normal people. Infact we really dont age at all. and when we do it's beautiful. We are able to retain vitality and vigor, no arthritis and cancer for us. Really the older you get the more you prove veganism is the best diet.

Thanks SeaSiren, and happy belated b-day to you too. When is your b-day exactly?

Thanks Hero! but lack of achieveing goals is certainly not one of my problems either. But I know you did not mean anything by it so thanks

Natalie (CG)

hehe nah i didnt mean anything by it. I just know when i turned 20 I didnt have a clue as to what I wanted to do, and most kids were half way done with college already. it took me til right now to figure out a general idea. heh

Hi,

Thanks Renecarol25! ya, your right about the joining in 1969 thing!!!!!

Hero, I think you may have misunderstood - I didn't just turn 20, I turned 30 my friend!! But if you want to think of me as turning 20, then that is WAY fine with me, cuz then at least you wouldn't think I was robbing the cradle if we dated (although ASh and I haven't yet had our mud-wrestling match yet so she might end up with the prize (i.e. you) - ya just never know)!!!

Anyways, thank - you all for the kind birthday wishes. We should start a thread with everybody's b-day on it so we can keep track and make birthday posts and wishes accordingly!!!

peace Natalie (CG)

Nat remember that vegans don't age like normal people. Infact we really dont age at all. and when we do it's beautiful. We are able to retain vitality and vigor, no arthritis and cancer for us. Really the older you get the more you prove veganism is the best diet.

great point college B!

Thanks,

Nat