Half marathon runners?

I'll be running my 3rd half marathon in about 10 days. I ran two last summer and will be adding another one to list this month.

Anyone else out there running halfs?

Any favorite races or locations?

-Robert

I'll be running a half marathon in 26 days. The Memorial Marathon.

I like the fun runs better then races though. We have zombie races, and redneck Parkour, Tornado free running (invented last year when a tornado knocked down a bunch of trees on our favorite running trail.)

All the best for it Kora, have you ran that one before

Good luck to you Robert!

I'm training for a fast full marathon towards the end of the year so I'm planning to run the Sri Chinmoy half in September. I last ran it in 2010 and managed 1hr36, so this year I'm hoping to get close to the 1hr30 mark. It's held in Hagley Park, a 2.5km mostly flat loop on what is regarded as a nice fast course. Does tend to be a little cold usually at that time of the year though.

All the best for it Kora, have you ran that one before

Good luck to you Robert!

I'm training for a fast full marathon towards the end of the year so I'm planning to run the Sri Chinmoy half in September. I last ran it in 2010 and managed 1hr36, so this year I'm hoping to get close to the 1hr30 mark. It's held in Hagley Park, a 2.5km mostly flat loop on what is regarded as a nice fast course. Does tend to be a little cold usually at that time of the year though.

Good luck. It's always nice to break an old record!

No this will to my first time running this race, but I have ran through this coarse. So I am familiar with where I will be running. It's mostly just going to be a training run (&marker) at the paces I'm running I'll be in the last group.. or just alone and the last straggler to cross the finish line. LOL But it'll be good for me to experience and stay in touch with the racing scene. I have trouble with the stress of being around that many people. It's something I need to work on.

• 2 years later...