New Vegan Fitness Forum

Bigbwii

Hi guys,

As a lot of you know, I've just come back to Veganism from spending some time as a Fruitarian and I've decided to merge my passions together and convert my old Fruitarian forum to a new family orientated Vegan fitness and animal welfare forum that caters to the Vegan family/individual that strives to live life as naturally as possible but I need your help publicising it and spreading the word. So Please tell all your Vegan friends to check out this forum and get on board so we can get this thing off the ground.

THE LINK TO FORUM IS IN MY SIGNITURE.

Thanks guys!

Here's a description of the forum

Vegan Life and Fitness is a forum which provides a supportive, educational environment for the fitness and animal welfare consious Vegan. This forum is designed to cater to the new and longterm Vegan that wants to live life as naturally as possible and covers all matters concerning Veganism/high raw Veganism, animal rescue, and fitness specific information no matter what the activity or the experience level.

The goal of the forum is to become an active and thriving community of dedicated Vegans sharing experiences, learning from each other and achieving fitness related goals in a peaceful and supportive environment.

Edited by Bigbwii

Thanks Raven ,

It's just like this forum it's open to everyone but has more of a focus on holistic/natural and family stuff, I'm trying to work it so it has a bit of every thing without being too crowded, check it out and see !