New member of our family

BrandonC

Today, we got a new member of our animal family.

A nine year old border collie, who was mistreated all his life, tied up with chains in a cow shed (which stunted his growth), his teeth are worn down because he was forced to eat stones to stay alive. He couldn't even lift his leg to pee as he had no muscle in his leg to move it.

He will live out the rest of his life in happiness with us and will be loved greatly. We named him nero. http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e11/FlyingMaple/Nero.jpg

he is soooooooooooooo cute!

I thought about him all night when I was at my Vegan meeting tonight. I belong to a group EVEN (Eugene Veg Education Network). We meet once a month, have a speaker do a presentation, give out raffle prizes, have vegan food, chat, hang out etc. But your new little friend was on my mind.

I'm glad he's home with you.

Brandon, He is adorable!

I'm so glad to see that he now has a loving home.

As for the people who mistreated him in the past...I'm sure they didn't get the punishment they deserve (since what I think they deserve is probably illegal!).

Edited by Kathryn

Oh that poor little boy !!! (I wish I could have just 5 minutes alone with his abusers .... )

Nero is adorable Brandon ! I'm glad he has found a home with you and I'm sure he is too.

How is he ? How is he acting around everyone ?

Bradon, He is adorable!

I'm so glad to see that he now has a loving home.

As for the people who mistreated him in the past...I'm sure they didn't get the punishment they deserve (since what I think they deserve is probably illegal!).

Damn straight K, I feel the same way!

Brandon, my eyes teared up when I read that this lost, battered soul, who has never known even a modicum of human kindness in the past, has now found a FOREVER loving home with you. Nero has hit the jackpot, (and so have you), with each other, and I am sure you will bring much happiness and joy into each other's lives.

THANK-YOU for rescuing an animal and not going to a pet breeder.

Please keep us posted on his progress. I am sure it will take a while before this poor lil guy can trust humans.

Caesar is smiling down on both of you Brandon, and thanking you for sharing your love with another needy dog. I am sure of it!