low test on vegan diet :(

Hi alll, i have a probleme, since i'm vegan i've loss my libido

i dont understand why, i've try to upp my fat intake but since 1 week, 0 change.... i've read too many fiber carn decrease testosterone, i'm raw, i eat about 4kg of green each day.....mayba that it but for have suffisent protein i need this green...

THere is someone have an idea about that...? very embrassed please help me

Well, you have to consume more fat, probably the amount of fat you adjusted isn`t enough.

Consume some avocados and nuts. If you can, try supplementing with some omega3 to see if you have any improvements (I just recommended this one in another forum post : http://opti3omega.com/ )

Try eating less greens and more fruits and caloric dense foods. Perhaps even some cooked foods, like rice and potatoes, like `raw till 4` (never followed but some people do and say it is a good approach).

If this doesn`t work you will have to go to a doctor and have your hormonal levels checked.

thank for the answer,

im not in a deficit calorik

I eat 3300kcal a day

200g protein

3-400g carb

50g fat

im 80kg

Since 4 days i've upped my fat intake, but for the moment no change...

How many time to re equilibrate hormone balance?

i've see lot of link who tell : no satured fat = no testo.......

i worrie about it..

And some link say too much fiber = no testo too...

Thanks again!

Eat AT LEAST 80g of fat, I would eat more.

try some peanut butter and avocado, lots of good saturated fats.

The time to achieve hormonal balance again will depend on your body and lifestyle. Try to sleep more and AVOID stress. AVOID fights, AVOID anything that upsets you.

I would wait at least one month.

Bonne chance mon ami français

Jack Norris RD is a cofounder of Vegan Outreach and like his coauthor is a vegan registered dietitian.

I highly recommend that you read is nutrition book "Vegan For Life", follow all of the advice, and get into the care of a really good MD.

It can take time for a human body to recover from malnutrition.

Eat a balanced diet, get some exercise, get PLENTY of rest and be patient.

• 2 weeks later...

i just read excessive carbs to protein ratio can cause adrenal fatigue which can cause a myriad of symptoms including hormonal imbalances, anyway any high amount of protein is going to stress your kidneys!

jeez 110 grams of fiber, did you literally go from 0 to 110grams of fiber overnight?

i know when i start bulking im going to take my time and gradually build up to a calorie deficit and a decent fiber intake etc...

anyway i hope you find the answer and its good you are at least listening to your body now, maybe try find a naturopath who understands vegan nutrition as well as its effect on the body good luck!