New pic

Tarz

Here's a pic of me on holiday last Thursday. Ignore the date, I couldn't be bothered to reset the settings. This is the bottom of the second largest waterfall in India:

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d34/Tarz77/100_0331.jpg

Here's a pic of me on holiday last Thursday. Ignore the date, I couldn't be bothered to reset the settings. This is the bottom of the second largest waterfall in India:

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d34/Tarz77/100_0331.jpg

Holy Cow you look great! The water fall looks nice as well.

Wow, looking sweeeeeeeeeeeet!

Awesome Tarz! You look great man. And the trip to India must have been awesome too!

Thanks for the photo.

Since Topher isn't around here much anymore, you might be the NEW Ab-Man!

I'm sure Topher still has the abs, we just haven't seen them lately...hint hint, if you read this

Great stuff Tarz, lean machine!

Nice abs.

I think Matthew James was BORN with nice abs. In fact, I dont think he could even ever lose them even if he tried.

lucky bastard

Well you would think that, but I had really good abs from about 12 onwards, but in the last year I tried really hard to get rid of them and they went!! Well only for a little while really, as the cursed things are poking through again!

Jonathan

but in the last year I tried really hard to get rid of them and they went!! Well only for a little while really, as the cursed things are poking through again!

Keep the abs at bay!

Noooo !

Let the abs have their way !

Thanks guys.

I'm not in bad shape at the moment, and I managed to train on holiday, though of course it's not the same as at home. I found one gym that was over the site of a market so stunk horribly of meat and fish....

Rob - India was good, apart from the nasty bug that I picked up and has laid me low this week and left me even leaner.

Odidnetne - yeah the waterfall was really nice and so was the pool at the bottom I had a nice swim in.

Nat - I've always been lean, but I've not always had abs. A flat stomach yeah, but not a six-pack. I got 'em pretty quick once I started training for 'em though at 19/20.

I'll try and post some more holiday pics soon.