getting lean and defined

I still don't know what I am doing for my protein. I may just throw some chickpeas in something or make some tofu nuggets. That seitan loaf looks so yummy, unfortuantley I can't have the gluten.

I need something easy. I have a lot of cooking to do. I hold Thanksgiving here at my house and I do a lot of the cooking. Most of my family eats turkey, so we make a turkey for those who eat meat, only one of my daughters and one of my sons don't like meat. So it is just us couple vegans.

Here is my menu for tomorrow:

mashed potatoes and vegan gravy

sweet potato casserole with pecan crust

gluten free stuffing( regular stuffing for non gluten free people)

turkey( for the meat eaters)

my sister is bringing a veggie tray

my daughter is bringing a vegan green bean casserole

vegan pumpkin pie

vegan cheesecake

my son wants vegan chocolate pudding

My workout was awesome today, although I think I need to look up how to do proper form on romanian deadlifts.

1. squats on the smith machine- 4x 20.15.10.8 reps( 10,15,20,25 lbs. on each side)

2. stationary lunges on smith machine-4x15,12,10,8 reps( 10,20,25,30 on each side)

3. romanian deadlift- 4x 15,12,10,8 reps( 10,15,15,15 on each side)

4. calf raises on leg press- 4x20,20,15,15 rpes( 100-115 lbs.)

5. cable ab crunches- 3x20 ( 60-70 lbs.)

6. side cable crunches 3x25 each side- ( 50-60 lbs.)

7. leg raises- 3x25

finished off with 60 tuck jump burpess- total now 180 just 120 left to go

Food:

B: 4 c. lemon water, 1 c. cooked oatmeal with pumpkin and 2 tbsp. hemp seed

S: green smoothie

L: don't know for sure- maybe hummus on salad

D: chickpea pasta with lentil pasta sauce( I didn't have this last night, I had hummus on salad with 3 rice cakes- 2 with almond butter)

S: apple, protein shake or quinoa

I may have to taste test some stuff today to make sure it tastes okay.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The food was very good, but I think I should have eaten more protein. I had a little hummus with veggies, but I don't think it was enough. I was really tired all day. That Seitan roast looked really yummy.

I am trying to get back into eating a healthy diet. I didn't eat bad. I did eat too much pumpkin pie, but at least it was healthy. The crust was made with gluten free oats, dates and almond butter and the filling had cashews, pure maple syurp, pumpkin and spices in it. It was really good. But I know that I am not eating enough protein and it has been hard, because I don't have anything ready for me to eat. I need to be better prepared.

I got my new Strong magazine yesterday, I always get excited to read it. There are not many magazines that focus on women and bodybuilding. I did their workout from their last magazine and loved it. Now they have a new one for 4-6 wks. I don't know how I feel about it. The last workout was for building strength. This one says it is for cutting and losing the fat so you can see the muscle. It is a lot of circuits and full body type workouts. There is a lot mixed in and not as much weight lifting as I like. Part of me wants to try the workout, so I can see if I can lose some of this fat around my stomach to see some definition. The other part of me doesn't like to give up my heavy lifting type workouts.

I started a new workout this week and will do it for 3 more weeks. I have been sore all week. I love it. I love the challenge of trying new things and trying to lift heavier.

Yesterday I did chest/bicep and finished off my last 120 tuck jump burpees

Today I just did steady state cardio on the eiliptical for 50 min.

Food:

B: 1 c. cooked oatmeal with hemp seeds, pumpkin, a couple of bites of pumpkin pie

S: green smoothie, 2 rice cakes one with almond butter

D: chickpea pasta with lentil sauce, salad

S: don't know yet

Thanks, jmf. Yeah, now to get through the Christmas season.

I had a great workout today. Now I just have this week and one more week of the burpee challenge. I am determined to finish this challenge, even though it is kicking my butt. I figured out by the time I finish this challenge I will have done 1800 burpees, crazy.

Workout:, back, glutes, abs

1. pullups- 3x AMRAP( the first time I had my son hold my feet-did 6 reps, the last two sets I did 1-2 pullups

2. v-bar pulldowns- 4x12,10,8,6 ( 70,80,90,100 lbs.)

3. straight arm pulldowns- 4x15 ( 70-80 lbs.)

4. bent over rows-4x12,10,8,6 ( 40,40,50, 60 lbs.)

5. rope cable squats- 4x25,25,20,20 ( 70-80 lbs.)

6. glute cable kickbacks- 3x40,30,20( 30,30, 40 lbs.)

7. cable ab crunches- 3x20 ( 60-70 lbs.)

8. cable side crunches-3x25-(50 lbs.)

9. leg raises- 3x25

finshed off with a variation of burpees- down to floor, back to plank, feet in , out , in stand up- 60 reps done

food:

B: 4 c. lemon water, 1 c. cooked oatmeal with pumpkin and hemp seed

L: leftover homemade tomato soup with roasted chickpeas, a few rice crackers

L: don't know yet- maybe a big salad with tofu, and sweet potatoes

S: quinoa with 1/2 banana

Had a good workout today, now I just need to go get some groceries today. I really need to take the time to make sure I have some food ready to eat. I know that would help my eating for sure.

I am wondering if I should cut some calories. I am eating 1800 and I feel pretty good eating that amount. I am noticing a change in my stomach area, but it is not enough of a change, especially since it has been a while since I have been eating this amount of calories. I have been trying to eat at least 100 g of protein. I have my fitness pal set at 120 g, some days I hit that number and some days I don't. I have my fat at 50 and my carbs around 224. I know something needs to change.

Workout:shoulder/tricep- my right shoulder was bugging me this morning, so I kept weights a little lower

1. single arm shoulder press-4x15,12,10,8 ( 10-20 lb.s)

2. lateral shoulder raise- 4x15,12,10,8 ( 10-20 lbs.)

3. delt cable - 4x15,12,10,8( 15-25 lbs.)

4. lying hammer tricep extension 4x15,12,10,8 (10-20 lbs.)

5. single arm diagonol overhead tricep extension- 4x15,12,10,8 ( 10-20 lbs.)

6. single arm rope extension- 4x15,12,10,8 ( 30-40 lbs..)

120 variation of burpees ( now at 180 burpees for the week), walking in between

Food:

B: 1 c. cooked oatmeal with pumpkin, hemp seed

L; hummus on spring mix salad, cooked quinoa

D: black beans, rice and green beans, topped with guacamole, salsa

S: fruit, protein shake

We have a trader Joe's about 30 min. from here. Next time I am that way, I will stop in and get some. That sounds yummy. I love Trader Joes.

I am thinking of changing things up a little. I worked with a personal trainer for a while and did some carb cycling. I think I may try some of that and mess with my calories a little and see if that works for me.

I talked with my daughter( she is not vegan), but she is working with a trainer that put her on a meal plan that is nothing but meat, veggies and fat. I think it has half a sweet potato and maybe one or two peices of fruit a day. I told her there is no way I could stick with that. All the trainers I have worked with before I have had healthy carbs in my meal plans and they are doable.

But for me, I know I need to do something a little different with my eating.

I may do a couple of days a week of lower carbs( but not no carbs) and lower calories on my less intense days of working out and do higher carbs and a little more calories on my more intense days of training. Of course I will still have a good amount of protein as well. I am going to see how it works.

Workout: legs

1. squats on smith maching- 4x20,15,10,8 ( 10-25 lbs. each side)

2. stationary lunges on smith machine- 4x15,12,10,8 ( 10-30 lbs. each side)

3. romanian deadlift with ez bar( I am still having trouble on correct form so I went light)-4x15,12,10,8 ( 40-60 lbs.)

4. calf raises on the leg press-4x20,20,15,15, ( 45 lbs. plate on each side)

5. seated hamstring curl- 4x15,12,10,8, ( 85-115 lbs.)

Abs:

1. cable ab crunch- 3x20 ( 60-70 lbs.)

2. cable side crunch- 3x25 ( 50-70 lbs.)

3. leg raises - 3x25

finshed off with 4 sets of 10 reps each of step ups and side step ups

Food:

B:1 c. cooked oatmeal with pumpkin and hemp seed

S: no cow protein bar

L: 1 c. green beans mixed with 1/2 c. brown rice, 1/2 c. refried beans and topped with cheezy sauce, guacamole and salsa

D: homemade hummus on brown rice tortilla with veggies, kale chips

S: green smoothie or protein shake and fruit

I am starting today with a type of carb cycling and am going to see how it works for my body.I am going to try it until I get my new book "Sexy abs in 6 weeks" on Dec. 15th and then I will try her program.

I feel like I should have lost more weight since I have been doing this. I joined a weight loss challenge in November and a lady that I know has lost 11 lbs. and 3 inches. I have lost maybe an inch and 3 lbs. It is frustrating.

So today I am going to stick with 1600 calories and do less carbs. Then tomorrow will be my higher carb day.

Workout today was a body combat class

Food:

B:( preworkout) banana

S: protein shake

L: hummus on spring mix salad with a couple of crackers, 1 c. cooked quinoa

D: planning on trying a new recipe for quinoa falfael with an avacado sauce, veggies, 1/2 sweet potato

S: oatmeal with protein powder and raspberries( I sleep better when I eat a carb before bed)

Well I did good with most of my eating yesterday , until last night for dinner. For some reason my stomach was bothering me last night and the only thing that sounded good was oatmeal and waffles. So that is what I had for dinner. I know not a great choice. Luckily I am feeling better today.

My son is having his birthday party tonight. I can't believe my youngest son will be 11 on Monday. I am going to try and eat good still, but Friday's are usually when I have my cheat meal, but I still keep it healthy.

Workout: chest/bicep( I kept some of the chest light to protect my shoulder)

1. bench press- 4x 15,10,8,6 ( 10, 15,20,20 lbs. on each side)

2. hammer db chest press- 4x15,12,10,8 ( 15,20,25,25 lbs.)

3. cable chest fly- 4x15,12,10,8- ( 25,30,35,40 lbs.)

4. wide grip dips on assisted maching-3x20 ( 70-80 lb.s)

5 . single arm DB curl- 4x10,8,6,6,( 15,20,25,25 lbs.)

6. single arm bicep curl on cable- 4x15,12,10,8 ( 30,35,40,40 lbs.)

finshed off with a variation of burpees- 120 ( finished my 300 for the week.

Food:

B: 1 c. cooked oatmeal with pumpkin and hemp seed

L: don't know yet,( maybe beans and rice and a veggie

D: planning on homemade pizza, salad with edamme

S: paleo cookies or protein cookies

Don't discount that you are gaining muscle, so your weight might not change a ton, depending on the circumstances. I'm actually 15lbs heavier than I was about 18 months ago but I can wear the same clothes as then just fine. Just keep an eye on the mirror, and use the scale for reference.

Thanks, esquinchi. I am trying to concentrate more on what I see in the mirror and how my clothes feel. I think I may take a picture of me tomorrow morning and keep track that way. That was the way I did it when I was working with my trainers before and I could see before and after pictures, which really helped.

My son had a great birthday party and I was able to eat some gluten free pizza last night. Sometimes I make my own, but I just wanted order some pizza this time around. I luckily found a place close to my house that has a gluten free crust. I haven't had pizza in so so long. It tasted so good. Then for dessert I had a couple of homemade paleo chocolate chip cookies. They were good, but almost seemed too sweet. I guess being off of sugar and even pure maple syrup has made a difference. It made me not want anymore, so that was good.

I went to the gym this morning and did 25 min. steady state on elliptical and then I did the body flow class( thai chi, yoga and pilates). I haven't done it for a long time and it felt great.

Food: ( it has been off this morning, just because I don't like eating anything big before I do yoga) I think I am not going to do carb cycling, too much planning out. I am going to vary my calories though and eat 1700 on less intense days, 1800 on more intense days and then have one cheat meal a week. We will see how this works.

B: banana

S: 1/2 no cow bar

S: big green smoothie( I was starving)

L: don't know for sure yet

D: quinoa falfael with avacado sauce, brown rice, salad

S: oatmeal with pumpkin and hemp seed

I didn't eat that great yesterday and overate on peanut butter. I think peanut butter bothers me and I have been trying to stay away from it. I love peanut butter. it is probably good to stay away from it as I overeat it when I do.

This is the last week of burpees. This weeks is tough. You stand up, roll back on your back, come onto your feet, jump feet back and from there do a regualr burpee. I am having trouble rolling back and coming onto my feet, but at least I did them today. My sister and I love to compete, so we both have been doing this burpee challenge. We may do them together on Friday and take a picture of the last set of burpees finished.

Workout: back, glutes, abs

1. pullups- 3x AMRAP- I did 2 not very good ones on my own and had my son hold my feet so I could do 6 reps the last two sets.

2. v-bar pulldowns- 4x12,10,8,6 ( 70,90,100,110 lbs.)

3. ez bar bent over rows- 4x12,10,8,6 ( 40,50,60,60 lbs.)

4. straight arm pulldowns- 4x15 ( 80-90 lbs.)

5. sumo squats with rope cable- 4x25,25,20,20 ( 70,80,80,90 lbs.)

6. cable glute kickbacks-3x40,30,20 ( 30,30,40 lbs.)

7. cable rope crunches- 3x20-(60,70,80 lbs.)

8. cable side crunches- 3x25 ( 50,50,60 lbs.)

9. leg raises- 3x25

finished off with variation of burpees- 60

Food:

B; 1 c. cooked oatmeal with pumpkin and hemp seed

S: protein shake, banana

L: leftover veggie noodle soup, 1/2 edamme,8 rice crackers

D: never did try the quinoa falfaels- going to try those tonight, 1 c. brown rice, salad

I felt good about yesteday's food. I did go out to eat for my son's birthday dinner. I had veggie sushi and some edamme. Then for snack last night I did have some oatmeal with hemp seed and pumpkin. I felt like it was a good day.

I can say I am getting really excited to be done with burpees for a while. I have 120 more to go for the week.

Workout: shoulder/tricep

1. one arm db shoulder press-4x15,12,10,8,6( 15,20,25,25)

2. lateral shoulder raise- 4x15,12,10,8 ( 10,10,20,20)

3. delt cable- 4x15,12,10,8 ( 15,20,25,30 lbs.)

4. db hammer tricep press- 4x15,12,10,8 ( 10,15,20,20)

5. diagnol single arm OH tricep extension-4x15,12,10,8 ( 10,15,15,20 )

6. single arm rope tricep extension- 4x15,12,10,8 ( 20,30,30, 40)

finshed off with 120 burpees some regular and some with the variation

Food:

B: 1 c. cooked oatmeal with pumpkin, 2 tbsp. hemp seed, stevia

L: salad with roasted chickpeas, 1/2 grapefruit

D: finally going to try the quinoa falfaels, 1/2 c. brown rice, roasted broccoli

My son didn't come with me today, but I started to do the warm up and my daughter( who just got married) showed up. So we decided to do the workout together. That was fun. She may not think so come tomorrow when she is sore and can't walk from leg day.

Workout- legs/abs

1. smith machine squat-4x20,15,12,8 ( 10,20,25,30 lbs.)

2. smith machine stationary lunges-4x15,12,10,8 ( 15,20,25,30 lbs.)

3. straight leg deadlift- 4x15,12,10,8 ( 40,50, 60,50 lbs.)

4. leg press /calf raise- 4x20,20,15,15( 165,165,165,165 lbs- machine)

5. cable ab crunch-3x20 ( 60,70,80 lbs.)

6. cable side crunches- 3x25( 50,50,60 lbs.)

7. leg raises- 3x25

finished off with 60 variation burpees and 10 min. on treadmill alternating hills, walking lunges

food( I really need to get some groceries today)

L: don't know for sure

S: maybe a green juice and some sort of protein

D: brown rice tortilla with hummus and veggies, kale chips

S: oatmeal with chocolate protein powder

Today I did the Body combat class. It really kicked my butt. It was a good class.

Food:

B: 1 c. cooked oatmeal with pumpkin and 2 tbsp. hemp seeds

S: protein shake, banana

L: brown rice tortilla with homemade hummus, a few ruffles chips( those need to go), homemade kale chips

S:green smoothie

D: egg roll in a bowl( 1/2 c. brown rice with cooked coleslaw mix and tofu with spices)

S: 1/2 c. cooked oatmeal with chocolate protein powder

I'm kind of depressed today, I just wish I could lose this body fat. I have been wondering if certain foods are causing me inflammation and I should stay away from them for a while. It didn't help that I had insomnia last night. I really thought I would be farther along in my weight loss than what I am now. It is really frustrating.

On the plus side, my sister and I went to gym together this morning and finished off our last set of burpees for week ( 300 total). We are now done with the 6 week burpee challenge. That makes 1800 burpees. I never thought I would be so happy to see the end of this challenge. I am glad I can say that I did it though.

Workout:

1. bench press- 4x15,12,10,8 ( 10,10,15,20 lbs. on each side)

2. reverse db chest press 4x15,12,10,8 ( 15,15,20,25 lbs.)

3. cable chest flies- 4x15,12,10,8 ( 30,30,35,40 lbs.)

4. wide grip dips on assisted machine- 3x20 ( 80 lb.s)

5. single arm db bicep curl- 4x10,8,6,6 ( 15,20,25,25 lbs.)

6. single arm cabel bicep curl- 4x15,12,10,8 ( 30,30,40,40 lbs.)

finshed off 60 variation burpees, then did 60 regular burpees to wait while my sister finished her 120 she had left

food:

B: banana

L: 1/2 c. brown rice with tofu/cabbage mixture

D: homemade pizza, salad

S: homemade pumpkin protein donuts, hot vegan cocoa( we are decorating our tree tonight)

Well, I didn't do that great with my eating this weekend. My birthday was on Saturday, so on Friday night I decided to make baked pumpkin protein donuts as we decorated the tree. They are good for you, and only 150 calories, per donut, but very addicting. I ended up eating them all weekend. But I am back on track today. I know better than to eat junky, it makes me feel like junk.

We got a lot of snow last night, our first big snowfall and it is still snowing and supposed to continue to snow until tomorrow night. It always makes me feel like curling up with a good book to read. I did go to the gym today though and suprising I had 3 of my kids go with me. It was fun to all workout together. I had to show them how to do a lot of stuff and made them keep the reps lower and the weight lower. I still think they will be sore tomorrow. My older boys went out shoveling peoples driveways( they did 4 this morning) along with my husband, so they got a great workout.

Workout: ( last week on this workout): back, glutes/abs- this workout took longer with 4 people

1. pullups- 3xAMRAP- ( I did on assisted machine- I did 30 lbs. for 4 reps)

2. v-bar pulldowns- 4x12,10,8,6 ( 80,90,100.110 lbs.)

3. bent over rows- 4x12,10,8,6 ( 40,60,60,60 lbs.)

4. straight arm pulldowns- 4x15 ( 70-90 lb.s)

5. sumo squats with rope cable- 4x25,25,20,20 ( 80-90 lb.s)

6. glute kickbacks on machine- 3x40,3020 ( 55,55,70 lbs.)

7. crunches - 4x25

8. cable side crunches- 3x25 each side( 50-60 lbs.)

Finished off with 15 min. on treadmill, did some hills and hill walking lunges.( glad to be done with burpees)

Food:

S: green smoothie, 1 rice cake with hummus

S: green smoothie, rice cake

D:homemade fetticine alfredo, salad with 1/2 c. roasted chickpeas

I felt pretty good about my eating. I think I need to change something up in the morning and maybe add more protein or something. Latley half an hour after I eat my oatmeal I am starving again. So today I ate a banana before I went to workout, after my oatmeal.

Workout: shoulder/tricep my youngest son came with again today along with one of my other sons.

1. one arm db shoulder press- 4x15,12,10,8 ( 15,15,20,25)

2. lateral shoulder raise- 4x15,12,10,8 ( 10,15,15,20 )

3. delt cable- 4x15,12,10,8 ( 20,25,30,30)

4. db skull crushers- 4x15,12,10,8 ( 10,15,20,25)

5. one arm diagnol tricpe extension- 4x15,12,10,8 ( 10,15,20,20)

6. single arm rope tricep extension-4x15,12,10,8 ( 20,20,20,30)- this was a harder cable

finshed off with stair stepper- 3 min. steady, 2 min. hard and faster- total 30 min.

Food:

B: 1 c. cooked oatmeal with pumpkin and 2 tbsp. hemp seed

S: banana

L: protein shake, leftover fettcine alfredo

D: qunioa falfaels, brown rice, salad or green beans

Something to try with the one arm rope extension...

Grab hold of the rope and take a 3 or 4 steps back away from the machine, then with the free hand, assist the working arm to draw the resistance into the fully contracted locked elbow position. Statically hold the resistance in that position until failure (use a resistance that only allows for an 8-12 second contraction). Take a 10 second rest pause and go again. You be pleasantly surprised at the effect it produces. The former Mr Northern Ireland and current Mr World showed me this one:)

Best

Rob

Thanks for the great tip. I am going to try that next week. That sounds awesome!

It has been another crazy day and not very good with my eating.

I am excited, I got Ella Mager's new book "Six Weeks to Sexy abs " in the mail today. The recipes and the food look amazing. I am going to try a few recipes this week and then maybe start on the plan next week.

Workout: leg

1. squat on smith machine- 4x20,15,12,10 ( 10,20,25,30 lbs.)

2. stationary lunge on smith machine-4x15,12,10,8 ( 15,25,35,45)

3. straight leg deadlift with ez bar-4x15,12,10,10 ( 50,50,60,60))

4. calf raises on leg press machine-4x20,20,15,15 ( 160.160.165,165)

5. seated hamstring curl-4x15,12,10,8 (100,105,110,115)

6. step ups 4x15

7. crunches-4x25

8. cable side crunches-3x25 each side(50 lbs.)

9. leg raises-3x25

Food:

B: 1 c. cooked oatmeal with chocolate protein powder

S: 1 c. brown rice crisp cereal with a little almond milk( I had stuff to do and didn't get to workout early enough, so I was starving before my workout , so I ate this)

L: 2 slices of gluten free bread with hummus, 1/2 slice of gluten free bread with peanut butter( I know horrible, I didn't have anything ready to eat)

D: don't know yet

S: protein shake, maybe an apple

I really love my new book,by Ella Magers. It is so good. I tried one of the smoothies for breaksfast. It was a smoothie with cucumber and pear in it along with other stuff. I didn't think it would be good or filling enough. I was not hungry until lunch today and it was so so yummy.

I did Body combat for my workout this morning. I took my 12 yr. old today and he did it with me.

Food:

B: super food smoothie

L: romaine salad with 1/2 c. chickpeas and homemade dressing, 1/2 c. quinoa

S: pink lady apple

D: homemade lentil sloppy joes, green beans

S: pumpkin chia pudding( from Plant Powered Families)

I didn't get a chance to post yesterday. I was running around shopping most of the day. This time of year is always hard for me. I find I start craving foods that I don't normally crave and I want to eat more.

Friday I went out to eat with my sister and I ate a whole bowl of gluten and dairy free pesto, plus half of a smoothie and half of a black bean appetizer. I was starving for some reason. I know it was healthy, but not eating that much. We have a great place around here that serves amazing gluten and vegan foods. It is my favorite restaraunt to go to.

I am trying to eat healthy still and I know that not eating enough protein on Friday and Saturday really made me tired and not with it. I realize my body feels better with more protein.

Yesterday I did a workout that was all circuits

Yesterdays workout- it kicked my butt

Circuit 1: 4x

1. single arm shoulder press- 20 lbs.( 10 reps)

2. front plate raises-10 reps- 25 lb. plate

3. stab. ball tucks- 20 reps

4. spiderman pushups- 10 reps

5. jump rope- 60 sec.

circuit 2: 4x

1. curstey lunges- 10 reps each side with 15 lbs. dumbell

2. bulgarian squat- 10 reps each side- 15 lbs.db

3. plank rows- 10 reps

4. single arm lateral raises- 10 reps-15 lbs.

5. jump rope - 60 sec.

circuit 3: 3x

1. trx jump squats- 15

2. single arm row to oh press- 8 reps-20 lbs.

3. squats- 15 reps

4. mtn. climbers- 10 on each side

finished off with 15 min. steady state cardio on stationary bike

That workout was tough.

I thought I would post my workout and food for today

workout

set 1: 3 sets

1. bicep curl with ez bar-21's ( 30-40 lbs.)

2. oh tricep extension on cable- 10 reps( 60 lbs.)

3. body weight squats-20 reps

Set 2: 3 sets

1. cable bicep curl-10-20 sec. hold( 70-90 lbs.)

2. single arm rope tricep extension- 10-20 sec. hold( 60 lbs.)

3. single leg deadlifts-15 reps on each leg( 25 lbs.)

set 3: 3 sets

1. preacher curl machine- 10 reps ( 35-45 lbs.)

2. tricep pushdown machine- 10 reps( 55-60 lbs.)

3. walking lunges- 20 reps

finished off with 10 min. of 30 sec. fast, 30 sec. slower on ellitpical and then 25 min. steady state

Food:

B; chocolate/coconut smoothie

L: salad with 1/2 c. black beans, 1/2 avacado, salsa and a few olives

S: maybe green smoothie

D: zuchinni thai pasta

S: oatmeal with chocolate protein powder