New here

Sean

I have checked out the page before on multiple occasions and find people to be very insightful and intelligent. I have been a vegan for a little over a year, have had a few slips(not eating meat or eggs or anything, but had cheese a few times). Before that I began a weight loss bodybuilding plan but after going vegan the weight loss went into high gear and I lost 70 lbs in about 4 months.

I am in the best shape of my life(not because I'm the most cut) because I eat the best ever, and even though I was athletic and worked out alot in my late teens, I never did as much cardio as I do now.

I currently weigh about 195, am 6"2. I have about 10-15lbs of extra fat I'd like to shred and keep building up the muscle. After a relocation 7 months ago I stopped working out temporarily and quickly lost the muscle, but am back now building it back up. I look forward to hopefully helping some people out on some things I'm knowledgeable on and getting alot of advice from those more knowledgeable than me.

Welcome Sean! Great bio, I'm psyched for you.

And we're about the same size - I'm 6' 2", 194 lbs or so. My weight fluctuates depending on how much cardio I do each week - even one extra session can dip me down to under 190. But then I get to eat extra to bring me back up, which is nice!

Where you from?

Welcome Sean! Great bio, I'm psyched for you.

And we're about the same size - I'm 6' 2", 194 lbs or so. My weight fluctuates depending on how much cardio I do each week - even one extra session can dip me down to under 190. But then I get to eat extra to bring me back up, which is nice!

Where you from?

Thanks for the warm welcome. I typically hate forums, butthis one really does seem awesome. To answer the question, I'm from Nor Cal. I forgot to mention that I'm 26 too. So I look forward to decades of great health and staying young.

I'm super stoked to see so many of you out there also are young, congrats to everyone for making such great commitments to health and ethics while others our age are still stuck in the "party now, worry later" phase.