Hello from the Land of La La

SAW

Hi all,

I broke the rules and posted a question before introducing myself.

Anyway, like many of you (I'm guessing), I discovered this site while searching for vegan fitness resources. I've been vegan for around three years and vegetarian for around nine. I've always been fit, but a little while ago I decided to start getting serious about eating a more complete diet and building muscle.

I don't believe in proselytizing to non-vegans about what animals go through, but I do believe that setting an example with a healthy physique is almost the responsibility of all vegans and can be far more powerful in terms of getting others to take a closer look at the lifestyle.

So I am determined to be living proof that vegans get enough protein and set an example for omnivores whose only other exposure to veganism may have been some guy at the health food store sporting Zombie Chic.

I know I will definitely learn a lot from all of you and hopefully you will learn a thing or two from me.

Best,

SAW

Edited by SAW

Welcome!

Don't worry, you didn't break any rules, I just "saw" your post yesterday and wanted to learn more about you and give you a proper welcome to our group.

Awesome that you are in L.A. Good to know, since I will be there in August along with a handful of people from the forum. I think we have nearly 10 members in or around L.A. so that should be great when our Vegan Vacation takes place in the city of Angels August 3-9th.

Thanks for the intro and we look forward to hearing more from you.

All the best and welcome aboard!

Sup Dude, welcome to the forum what's the deal with your user name?

Hi Richard, thanks for the welcome. Those are my initials.

ooo! That's pretty freakin awesome

Thank Goodness........... I thought maybe it had something to do with the movies

("oh yes....there will be vegetables")

Welcome to the group!

• 1 month later...
Sup Dude, welcome to the forum what's the deal with your user name?

Hi Richard, thanks for the welcome. Those are my initials.

ooo! That's pretty freakin awesome

Thank Goodness........... I thought maybe it had something to do with the movies

("oh yes....there will be vegetables")

Welcome to the group!

I thought it had something to do with the movie too. *LOL*

Welcome to the group!