Alcohol

Hey there everyone! I haven't been on this forum is such a long time, but it seems my kids are older and I finally have some time again! My name is Jen and I've been vegan for 7.5 years now. My whole family is too. What do you all think of drinking vodka and seltzer while leaning out??? I'm trying to lean out a bit more for summer and my one vice is an occassional vodka and seltzer along with something sweet. Will this really kill my progress!? I'd love to hear anything more on the subject!

• 4 years later...
  • 3 months later...

Hi all! Have you ever thought that alcohol is a legal and permitted substance that kills many people? No, really.. I see cannabis controversy so often, though I've never seen people harmed by weeds. But I constantly see real examples of how alcohol destroys families and cripples destinies .. I myself was able to get out of this circle only by using plant support - https://thirdshroom.com/product-category/magic-mushroom-tea/ The effect is similar to the use of antidepressants and well switches the desire to take alcohol .. But it is important to use the minimum dosage. A nutritionist helped me choose a therapeutic dose