Who to consult about health benefits?

I have a fairly large IT company, and there are many employees on the staff. Now many are trying to provide their employees with the most convenient working conditions, and in particular, I would like to focus on the health of their employees. Can you recommend me any companies that can advise on wellness benefits?

You are doing the right thing. This will be beneficial for both you and your employees. Recently, indeed, all large companies have begun to think about how to improve working conditions for their employees. As for health benefits, I advise you to familiarize yourself with this site https://plann.ly/for-employers . There you can find all the necessary information and consult.

• 1 month later...

Yes, I think you should try CBD products. I have read a lot of articles on the Internet, reviews from people and experts, and many people have written that CBD helps to sleep much better and also reduces pain. I usually buy delta 9 gummies from their official website, they are easy to use. Highly recommend to try, this brand provides really great quality. Have a nice day, everyone.

Edited by StuartPreston

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...