How open are you in your desires?

I'm quite conservative, so I'm not afraid of such frank conversations. I don't understand what all this is about. Why not just live a quiet life. Otherwise, people in constant search of new things often leave the family and ruin everything they have been building for years. I never understood that. Maybe I've never had my head blown off so much?

What are the options? Only straightforward and sincere. Sit down and discuss everything. Once upon a time my wife was also shy about telling me what she wanted and one day she just bought herself a set of https://lustharness.com . I will never forget that night. It was like getting to know her all over again. Maybe you should get your wife something like that. And see how she reacts. Maybe something more modest, but with a hint. 

• 2 weeks later...

I have a problem with the fact that I am a closed person and modest. Since I don't like interacting with people. I can have a lot of problems but I will keep everything to myself. I started using drugs. But it didn't help me in any way. It only made it worse. I only communicate on forums and social networks. I feel terrible in society. I read the information from this site. I liked the mental health and addiction scholar Steven Yohay. Thanks to his information, I am becoming relaxed. 

• 2 weeks later...