L-Arginine

I've read a bunch of stuff about arginine, some of it says that arginine increases nitric oxide and gives you a better pump, dialates your vascular system, and helps build muscle. Other stuff says it really doesn't do anything. So I went ahead and bought a bottle of it a couple of days ago to test it out. I definitely felt more of a pump today at the gym, although I have no idea if that was just a placebo effect, or if the arginine is really working. Has anyone else tried it?

• 4 weeks later...

I take about 1,000 mg before my workout, usually with a b-12 pill, I notice vascularity and more energy when working out, when I do Cardio before my resistance workout, I definitely notice a difference in vascularity and I think it also helps in my breathing as well, u definitely notice it. if I'm working a certain muscle (chest, arms) that muscle usually pumps out a lot bigger and I can usually get a few more reps in especially on negatives you definitely notice it. works well. imo.

Any natural sources for the same?

watermelon

Thanks. Anything else?

Its funny that such an amazing and delicious source is present in nature with HYDRATING, ANTI OX QUALITIES .

BTW How did you/we determine this ? Maybe it is possible to get every damn thing from the right food. Shouldnt we have an organized DB / Information Table to depict this kind of information.

[ VEG movement will gain more momentum if we can organize and make available publicly the sources / benefits of every thing.. Im veg since birth and still have a hard time figuring out what consists of what.. ]

Watermelon with a pinch of rock salt (dark gray) sprinked on top.. will make ur mouth water.