What type of blinds do you use?

Privati, it all depends on exactly what you need. In fact you can get any product to your order. I prefer custom ordered blinds at the blind store in Calgary, Alberta. I like the fact that I always have a good selection of models and materials from which to order blinds. Through some colour and design tricks in certain rooms I have been able to use the blinds to visually enlarge the room after the renovation. And I was happy with my choice.

Thank you for that answer. I'm wondering whether I should order the blinds. I think after reading more about the types and types of blinds, I will be able to give my conclusions.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Good day. When I started renovating my house, I realized that this is a rather complicated process and, in general, construction requires special knowledge and skills. Part of the work I did myself, and part I delegated to professional builders. I was also lucky that I found a great store where I bought cement, osb board, lumber and more. Therefore, I advise you not to be afraid of repairs and ennoble your home.