Fitness and Planning

Hi everyone) I'll start with a pre-story. I have wanted to start going to a fitness club for a long time, but a year ago we decided to plan a baby, and since I decided for myself that it could hurt, I did not go anywhere. As a result, a year passed and the pregnancy did not come. My husband gave me a membership to a fitness club today to cheer me up and distract me a little. Is it bad for me to do fitness while planning? Or go only until ovulation?

During pregnancy, it is possible and necessary to exercise (if there are no absolute contraindications). If you exercised regularly before pregnancy, you should not give up exercising, you just need to adjust the exercises, working weights, reduce the intensity according to the recommendations of your doctor.

A friend of mine once decided to go to the gym. She worked very hard and regularly. Three months later she accidentally got pregnant. Of course, as soon as she found out, she stopped. But in the early period of my pregnancy it didn't do me any harm. In general, everything is very individual! My gynecologist says that good physical training solves a number of problems during pregnancy and childbirth - better back support, better labor, better nutrition of the fetus, etc. If there are no contraindications, she advised to do swimming, yoga or dance at a medium pace and difficulty. And, importantly, until you get pregnant, you should take advantage of it and wear things to the gym that you can't wear during pregnancy - flared legging black, sports bras, tops.