Car rental

estgee

Hello guys, do you know if there is a local car rental in Detroit? I don't want to always go through carrentals.com... Any ideas? I only need a car for a couple of days.

Gracias

As far as I know, there are a huge number of companies in Detroit that rent out cars, but that is the problem, because among such abundance it is very difficult to choose. Many of these companies only rent old and uninsured cars, which puts you at risk. That is why I always advise you to contact the guys at under 25 car rental. They have been in this niche for a very long time and have been able to gain my trust and the trust of thousands of other customers with their high quality services, so you should definitely contact them.

• 3 months later...

Well, it really depends on what model of car you rent and at what price. Of course, if it's an old or fairly ordinary car at a high price, then it sucks. But there are services like Exotic Car Rentals Miami where you can rent a luxury car. Of course, the price can hardly be called budget, but I think that at least once you can afford something like that.