math

FrobiddenZone

Do you know anything about a specific drop? So my friends don't know either. I understand that it is necessary to look for like-minded people in social networks, but it is somehow childish, so I decided to start by directly asking for a recommendation for a specific site or platform where you can read something interesting on the topic and ask questions. I will be grateful for verified information.

I can recommend only one site that is similar in content to what you need. This is OhhAskMe, a math problem center where high school and college students ask and answer tons of math questions. And the questions here https://ohhaskme.com/60912/p-concrete-dropout-implementation-for-tensorflow-2-0 are not only about mathematical equations, but there are also topics about the dropout mentioned above. Therefore, at least from this review you can start getting to know the site.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Mathematics plays a very important role in our lives. For me, it is one of the few subjects at school and university that is really worth studying and that will come in handy in your life. Yes, if you become a journalist in the future, you may not need mathematics. But if you're going to be a technical major, you're going to have a hard time without mathematics. I believe that you should provide math help online to children from a very young age. If your child starts to learn this subject from as early as 1st or 2nd grade, then closer to 11th grade he will be very smart and educated.