How much time do your children spend on the computer?

cabaccum

My kids often break the rules. They may become addicted to games, or social networking. And it was difficult for me to prove that they used more time for the computer. I have now installed Refog keylogger software www.refog.com/ on the children's computer. This program captures any keystroke. Now my children are more disciplined. Such control increased their responsibility

• 4 months later...

Kids and teens age 8 to 18 spend an average of more than seven hours a day looking at screens. The new warning from the AHA recommends parents limit screen time for kids to a maximum of just two hours per day. For younger children, age 2 to 5, the recommended limit is one hour per day.

Computers and gadgets are becoming an integral part of children's lives. This can be studying educational materials, social networking, games. It is very important that you can discuss with your children the risks that may be online. After all, there is a lot of negative content for children on the Internet. To minimize this and protect children, you can install ad blockers. For example, with this ad blocker https://adlock.com/ you will protect children from ads in mobile games

• 1 year later...

In an age dominated by technology, it's a valid concern. With the allure of games, social media, and endless online content, kids can easily lose track of time. Monitoring screen time has become essential for maintaining a healthy balance. Tools like the Android scanner can help parents keep tabs on their children's online activities, ensuring they allocate enough time for studies, physical activity, and social interactions, fostering a well-rounded upbringing in the digital age.