Only $3000 in debt, but I'm unemployed, depressed, and my credit score is plummeting.

estgee

I'm 25, and in the last year my finances turned unfortunate and now I'm in debt for the first time in my life; I never even had student loans. There's 4 accounts I owe on, and because I've been unemployed, I've buried my head in the sand out of fear and now it's snowballing, which is just absurd. Here they are:

Debts 1 and 2: Emergency room visit Dec 2013. Was there for 20-30 min because of a UTI that spread to my kidneys. Peed in a cup, talked to a nurse, a doctor stopped in for two minutes to hand me a prescription for antibiotics. $600 for the doctor, $800 for the ER. Left without knowing my insurance was not yet in effect (started Jan 1), the bills came two months later. I tried paying $20 a month until I lost my job and I haven't paid anything on them in a long time.

Debt 3: Discover card, $1100. I was paying it off responsibly until I lost my income, maxed it out while I rode out the storm, now I'm paying back what I can every month. No interest charges for another few months, at least.

Amazon Card: ~$300. This was naive to sign up for, but at the time it seemed like a good solution to buy staples like dog food, and then I was stupid and put my family's christmas presents on it. They're charging interest, not sure how much.

Right now I'm getting phone calls every day that I don't answer. I'm trying to hang onto to the few hundred I have in savings until I find a job, but I could pay a monthly minimum. I'm just really scared to answer the phone, say the wrong thing, and make it worse. What do I do? How do I handle this? My family is fundamentalist and expected me to have a husband to manage finances, the only thing they taught me is how to balance a checkbook and I'm just lost.