strength and mass

i've been working out for sometime now,

and i have to admit i've gotten stronger, although it's been slow but it's definitely there

but the fact is that i don't see any muscle gains or weight gains

is there a way to increase muscle weight more easily?

plus, how should workouts be from one to the other?

should each workout be so rigorous it'll take you 4-7 days until the next one? or should it be intense enough so that you can do it every 1 or 2 days with moderate intensity?

yah but that sounds easier than said,

i mean we're all vegetarians or vegans and we don't(for me at least) don't get much calories from the healthy stuff we eat

i mean i don't want to be eating the entire day,

any suggestions on increasing cals without eating every 2 hours?(we're all busy people right?)

Eat a can of mixed nuts. I get them from a store next where I live. It's $4 for a can with about 2000 calories in it, and takes about 10 minutes to eat the whole thing

Or you can make beans and rice. it's easy to make. It's cheap and its lots of calories and protein. You can probably down a few thousand calories from a big plate of rice and beans in under 15 minutes

Eating every two hours is the way to go I'm afraid. It's not just vegans either. Go check out a meateating persons journal on any of the big sites, and they eat pretty much every two hours.

It doesn't have to be that much. I usually have a meal every four hours (so 4 meals a day) and then a smoothie/nuts/other snack inbetween. It just keeps your metabolism ticking over.

Jonathan