My account in Twitter

Jafari

Friends who use the platform for communication Twitter? I created my microblog there a long time ago and used to write more posts, but recently, due to a lot of work, I didn't even go there. When I opened my page on Twitter, I was very surprised that a large number of followers of my page appeared. I don't know a lot of users at all and I want to remove them from my followers. Maybe there is a program that will help me to mass delete users following my page?

It's really a big problem, because it will take for you a couple of days to delete every unpleasant follower. I was at the same situation. First, I did the same, I tried to remove empty pages, which were without any information, but during two days I couldn't remove a lot my followers. Then my friend told me about one tool. Alternatively, if you want, you can try to use the Mass unfollow twitter too. This useful tool you can find here

• 7 months later...

I'm sure that now there are many people who want to become popular on the Internet, in various social networks, including Twitch. There are a lot of streams out there, and to stand out from the crowd, the Streamerplus twitch bot would be an excellent solution. Check out site https://streamerplus.com/ if you are interested in online promotion methods that will be effective and safe for your account.