Meetup in Holland

we have to check about the climbing.. i think it need to be with instruction any way..

at the moment the location is set at amsterdam.. unles there are other locations.. that would be better for others

would be nice to meet you again tarz

I still like the climbing plan, haven't climbed since I was about 14 yrs. old so I think it will be fun, but option 4 is also okay. Maybe it's easier to talk during a non-sports activity. A concert would be nice too but there would have to be a concert that we'd all like.

Gym Hater, are you from holland?

Sacco

For the non Dutch officially it's the netherlands there are 2 provinces that are called north and south holland... (out off 12)..

all mayor city's are in holland.. (Amsterdam, the Hague, Haarlem, rotterdam)

ok there are also some city's outside holland (Utrecht, Groningen, Maastricht, Eindhoven, Nijmegen, Arnhem,..)

new plan..

why not do something dutch:

cannelbike + chill in parc (with food but that seems clear i guess) and center

are there any other people that like to come?

people that showed that they had intentions to come:

Gym hater

tarz

Last of the Sane

runner

Sounds cool. I have been taken a long break from weight lifting and need to start again with any kind of sports. Climbing sounds good. I have never done it before (only in the gym as a child). I don't think that I am strong enough for climbing, but it could be great fun. And eating... I am always in for eating. Amsterdam is only 50 minutes for me. Canal bike... well, if I must...