Bigbwii's PB's

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Loved the article...just curious...when was the last time you had a raw vegetable...and do you eat most of your fruits as is or do you prepare dishes with them??? The only fruitarian I know well is a fruitarian as part of her minimalist lifestyle and she eats her fruits whole and doesn't want to enjoy it. She doesn't hate it but she feels that if food gives you a high then your living in excess...I'd die on her diet since everything I eat makes me pretty happy so long as its not greasy.

Hi VP...I just eat my fruit as is. Right now it's spring and spring is a difficult time because nothing is quite right yet so I'm on orange juice (sucking wedges) and mango's until the water melons get right then I usually want nothing else but water melon for the entire summer, I just eat fruits no nuts or seeds, water or greens simply because I don't crave them and I no longer eat fruits at random and I never eat raw veggies.

Hope that helped.

Its amazing how little the body can strive off of. Nutrition is overly focused on by many. Especially since alot of people so focused on nutrition never use their bodies so their bodies don't reap the benefits of their food. I knew you lived on little but now I'm even more impressed that you can last a summer on melons. I could live off of mangoes in the Philippines but I haven't had a good mango outside of SE Asia and Hawaii...all mangos are good but they're not really all mangos. I'm working on more and more raw food...I eat one hot meal a day(normall dinner)...raw oatmeal with a banana and raisins for breakfast and I snack on fruits and raw sunflower seeds throughout the day...I may have a cliff bar occationally...anyway I'm working towards more raw for the summer to lower my blood temp...then for the winter I don't know if I can deal with the lower blood temp for long rides.

Thanks again,

Jeremy

Pushups - 74...I think it was a long time ago

Crunches- 650...I thought I was gonna die at 450 but I actually got loose

Dips- maybe 30

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Ok...today is my first day back to training in 3 weeks...I'm feeling pretty out of shape

The weather is bad and it's raining heavy, so I decided to stay indoors and do some indoor training...I wanted to see how far I could push myself....I ended up doing 2015 push ups in one hour...it was real tough by about 1700 and I really wanted to stop...but I had to start as I meant to carry on...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Got that PB for weighted chin ups!!!

I pushed it a bit early because I was so pumped up for getting it done but I feel as though I have a bit more gas so I'm expecting to increase further tomorrow.

Chins 101lbs