What are some good pre/post work out foods?

I like to eat bananas and apples or other fruits for my pre-workout foods. I think it works as a great boost of energy to get you going in the gym. Oranges and orange juice are also things I consume before hitting the weights, or other workouts.

Post workout, supplements are great a few minutes after working out, they are used and absorbed quickly. Check out Vega, a really good supplement for post workout: www.myvega.com I also use some other protein powders, vegan creatine, glutamine and things like that.

After the shake or drink taken within 15-20 minutes after training, I like to take in beans, broccoli, spinach, potatoes, rice and tofu. Not all at the same time, but those are some foods I take in.

Others wanna share what you eat before and after training?

You still munching the figs back home Topher??

You wanna check out prunes and dates too.

I have bananas or oranges before a workout. Afterwards bananas or nothing until I get home when I will eat nuts, seeds or just wait to have a meal about an hour after training.

I recently started using 1 cup soy milk (sweetend), if its sweetened use only 1/4 cup blueberries if unsweetened use a cup mix wid ice and a tblspn of natural pb! and you are good to go.Use fat if drinking after a cardio session on an empty stomach if not then skip the pb. You need to halt cortisol asap.