Pray for my mom

BrandonC

Could everybody just keep my Mom in your thoughts.

She was diagnosed with breast cancer over the past few days. It was caught fairly late, about a year after she suspected anything.

Tomorrow, she will be having a biopsy to see what the doctors are dealing with and will then most likely will have to have surgery to remove whatever is there.

Please keep her in your thoughts.

I am keeping you and your mom in my thoughts and prayers Brandon. Keep your chin up as one of my friends had breast cancer and she has been cancer free for a couple of years now and my cousin had breast cancer and has also been cancer free for the last 2 years.

Take care and stay strong.

Keep us updated, will ya? My mum (who is from Kildare) is about halfway through her 6 weeks of radiation for breast cancer (after 2 minor biopsy and removals - sorry I don't know the tech term). She's keeping a very positive attitude, and her prognosis is pretty good as they caught it early. She's just hoping her treatment is over in time to make it to my cousin's wedding in Cork on June 9th. I guess having something to look forward to - an Irish wedding weekend - helps keep the positive attitude going.

Just an update on my Mom:

She is in the hospital now awaiting surgery tomorrow morning at 9am. The doctor feels that they will be able to remove the tumor and they will have to remove glands from her right arm also as it has spread up there. I am here at home on my own with 17 animals to look after!

Just an update on my Mom:

She is in the hospital now awaiting surgery tomorrow morning at 9am. The doctor feels that they will be able to remove the tumor and they will have to remove glands from her right arm also as it has spread up there. I am here at home on my own with 17 animals to look after!

I'm still praying for her.