OH NO!!!

Bigbwii

Well my wife waited and waited and it's been raining hard in Texas too and they were already soaking wet, who can ever tell what happened but she found them in a cardboard box so they were dumped for sure plus I know from experience that mothers don't leave there kittens/pups that easy! I'm glad my wife didn't take the chance and stepped up to the plate.

We don't know what our plans are because we just found them last night we just know we gotta get them back to health and raise them as our own until we can figure something out, at least they are alive and safe.

Here's a pic of the youngest kitten..

http://img362.imageshack.us/img362/3507/ava567019xh.th.jpg

YOu probably are doing this, but make sure to give them special kitten formula, not just any old milk. Farm supply stores or vets have it. They can easily suffer from deficiencies at this age.

Glad you found them and can be their foster parents for a while!

Just moved by you and your wife's kindness. I love that pic of your daughter with the little kitten. I love parents who teach their kids to be compassionate towards all animals - thgat just jokes me up man.

So Big - how is your doggy likin' the lil kittens? Hope he doesnt think they are dinner??

Even if he just wants to play, he might accidentally hurt them?

Anyway, it would be really cool if and when you do find them a home, if they could be adopted out together?Or maybe two and two ?

The separation and break up of animal families breaks my heart.

Anyway, thanks for being the fairy god mother of these lil kittens. They may have died without you!

And I hope the a - hole who dumped tham and left them dead gets what is comin to him - and I sure as hell hope that the mommy cat isnt his "pet", cuz anybody that has the heart to leave kittens to die in the bushes is an a-hole and who knows what else he is capable of. he probably beats the crap out of his pets if he has any.

You are a kind soul to take on 4 kittens. Me? I would be worried I keep them all.

Good luck finding them homes when they are ready. Not sure you will be able to take that furry cutie from your little cuite's arms, though! Great shot!

Hi Compash,

Yeah people do silly things but I thank them because they are in a better place,

My mother in law is supposed to be taking two and she's moving next door to us

and I think my wife is grooming me for us to keep the other two

As for Luke he's doing great!!! it's as if he already knows what happening.

Thanks Crispy Q

It's really funny too because I was suppoed to be taking in a ten year old Dobie but the shelter never called back.

My mother in law is supposed to be taking two and she's moving next door to us

and I think my wife is grooming me for us to keep the other two

As for Luke he's doing great!!! it's as if he already knows what happening.

Your daughter is so damn cute. How old is she? Does she look like her momma?

So that means that all four kittie siblings wont ever really be separated from each other and all four have found loving and secure homes for life? And your big human and non human family has just grown to offer more love?

Holy crap i am so happy about that!

This calls for a celebration!!

P.S. Big, I dont know if you know anything about this or not, but PLEASE dont ever even consider declawing them. It is like amputating the first joint in your finger - it is NOT just a matter of "pulling the nail from the root." It is amputation plain and simple. If you keep their nails trim and provide lots of scratching posts at an early age, all should go smoothly.

Sorry if the above has offended you - i know you would never mutilate oor otherwise hurt any animal. But I just had to say it because many people dont realize the true nature of that operation.

Bigbwii good job!!

don't know much about cat's.. when i was still young my parents had a cat. a nice red one.. In my home i could not take any animals. It's also not allowed.

hope you will get some sleep!!!

a non related did you stoped the message board?

ciao

Thanks guys but I really can't take credit for something that we are supposed to do... but I really appreciate the support and interest

Yeah Compash,

I'll post more pics for sure...one of them is a runt and it's been looking like toch and go for him but I know he'll make it!! I really have a problem with doing anything like that to animals I don't even like vacinating!!!!! you've no worries here!!!!

That's why I'm a little different from other dog rescues!

Hi Runner.... yeah I'm not really a cat man by choice but you gotta step up to the plate when your name is called! Yeah I stoopped the board and turned it into a Dog Rescue forum, I figured I'd make more use of it that way! Thanks for contributing, I really appreciated the support.

JW...

If you tell anybody that BIGBWII DA TRASH TALKER is a softee I'll open up a can a WHOOP#@*+ on ya so fast you'll think your in a washing machine!!!!!!......until we do battle in the ring once more......

nice job d00d

reminds me of a time when i was with my gf and we found some baby raccoons...... we got down to the ground and couple of them ran right towards us and stayed with us... after awhile we got in the car and drove them to my house and tried giving them food and drink ..... we drove them back cuz i dont think its that great of an idea to keep raccoons as pets..... we put them in a box where they could leave and went home back the next day and they were gone :(:(:(:( ever since i have a soft spot for raccoons... i feel so bad cuz maybe the mother was out looking for food but also maybe she wasnt and we had a chance to save their little babies lives and they mita been killed..... i wish i woulda brought them home and kept them for awhile till they could go on their own ..... o well nuff of that

Sad to say that the runt kitten didn't make it this morning...he was doubtful from the start but we were hopeful that he would pull through, he seemed real weak all night last night and didn't want to eat at all, I kinda figured he would be having his last moments with us but I didn't want to tell anyone and speak it into existance.

I was gonna pull him out and separate him from the rest but when I took the rest away from him he started to cry out so I put them back with him because they were all he knew and I didn't want his last memories to be stressful.

Even though we knew one may not make it this will come as bad news to the wife and older boy my daughter is too young to realise. As for me I've been crying for a good hour and he only came Sunday.

I can't help thinking that the people that dumped the are just getting on with their life as if nothing had ever happened but that is probably unfair of me.

His last days were that of comfort and love from the whole family and at least he had that.

It just goes to we bear a great responcibiltiy for the lives we hold in our hands.

On a person level I guess this is my way of having a ceremony for the little guy that nobody ever knew existed except you and me.

Good bye little one

http://img362.imageshack.us/img362/3507/ava567019xh.th.jpg

I'm wondering if the person who dumped them still has the mother cat, unspayed, of course , and the same thing will happen all over again in a few months because they are too f(@3 cheap or stupid to get the cat spayed!

So sorry about the runt!

For a year, I lived on a 'hobby farm" with a family while I attended Vo-Tech. One of the cats ("Humphrey'- I named her when SHE was a kitten, and she looked like Humphrey Bogart) had kittens, and she seemed to ignore one of them, leaving him in one area while she moved everybody else. I'd take him back to her so he could nurse, but she must have sense something I didn't, because he died in a few days. Poor baby.