Robert's Training Journal - A Tale of Yeah's and Buddy's

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't provided many updates lately.....

I trained 3 times in L.A. including a back day that had 200+lb lat pull-downs and heavy rows. I also trained Chest at the Mecca in Venice, CA and benched more than I have in 8 months.

Today hsorlando and I hammered out legs. Good solid workout! I leg pressed 9 plates on each side for 4-6 reps and did lots of sets of lunges, with up to 110lbs on my back, soon I'll get up to 135 and go walk outside like Coleman

Finished with some machines for quads, hams and calves but primarily hammered out the heavy leg presses and lunges.

hsorlando pressed out 270lbs on the leg press which was solid!

After our workout we went to a vegan restaurant in Orlando and it was one of the best dinners I've had in a long time!

Great times........I only slept a few hours so I better get to sleep soon. Watching NBA playoffs on tv right now in the hotel room

Thanks.

Today I trained back. I'm too tired to write about it......things are really busy. hsorlando and I hammered out a back attack workout and now I only have 4.5 hours until I need to wake up for an all day conference in Orlando, so I better get to bed.

Rest day tomorrow and then chest or arms the following day.

Trained arms tonight with hsorlando.......lots of biceps curls with barbells and dumbells. 50lb dumbbells felt pretty easy.

Triceps extensions, skull crushers, narrow grip presses, dips, etc.

Good pump, flexed a bunch and looked pretty awesome.

It is more than a hobby.......it has become part of my job and has been an expectation of those around me

So....when I'm in good shape, I give the audience what they've come to expect

Now, I'm trying to wake myself up........long week but an awesome week out here in Orlando!

My friend Jim from OA put some cool names in his hero listenings

I thought you would like it too

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=191565801

Also one more thing, off topic but thanks for giving me the fitness videos from the last time you were here. We handed them out at our race event. Dave announce your name Robert Cheeke over the PA saying thanks for donating the Vegan Fitness videos for gift prizes. I hope that's what you wanted me to do with them

Oh cool, thanks!

Today I trained chest with hsorlando. We trained 4 of 6 days here and after all the bench presses, and other presses, push-ups, etc.

It looked like this:

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c210/VeganBodybuilder/Bodybuilding%20Photos/chest5.jpg

I trained Chest today with DV.

I had only rested a couple of days since I trained chest on Monday but I felt strong and ready to do it again. We had a great workout and a great time. I pressed as heavy as 175 which is good for my recovering shoulder. I've benched 255 and declined 270 before and I think I'll be back to those weights in about 6 weeks.

I'm having a lot of fun and now I need to focus a bit more on sleep, rest, and nutrition/supplementation.

I'm loving my long hair too....now if only I had some abs to go with it

http://a776.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/109/l_74dd6d86bea81e88d1b569aead6925d7.jpg

Man, that guy in the photo above has a great head of hair!

Anyway, I hammered out 90 minutes of legs today, with about 19 sets with only 3 exercises.

Leg presses up to 18 plates unassisted and two versions of squats. Just all free weights today (and Leg Presses that were pretty heavy and intense).

Then about an hour in the steam/sauna/hot tub, a bunch of sushi (vegetable rolls, creatine drink, other dinner entres and more to come soon.

Yeah buddy!

Back in action making it happen. Those days off were really helpful and now I just got to eat my way back to the mid 190's and beyond! Currently in the mid-upper 180's. Lots of travel and not enough calories but I'm going to devise a plan that will work well with my traveling to keep me up there.

Photos say I'm doing alright, but I could be doing much better.

I trained abs and lower back tonight. I'm not too worried about abs showing....I'm trying to bulk at the moment

I did a bunch of hanging leg raises, cable crunches as high as 180lbs, and other crunches and ab/core work. I did a bunch of sets of extensions for my lower back as well.

Now time for some Vega and then sleep.

Robbie 2 Hottie because I done did it from the state capitol to the nation capitol to the pineapple to the big apple. It's lights camera and action baby!

A little (or lot) of dedication goes a long way. I added a good 15 pounds in a matter of weeks and started turning heads. I don't care if people see that as me being ego-centric or whatever.....I busted my butt, worked harder than most are willing to do, and achieved and I'm not going to feel bad for that.

And I've been saying it a lot lately.....I'm much rather be called self centered than insecure, unsure of myself and lacking confidence. Not RC.

You with me?

For real.....RC is back and you may not like it, but learn to love it. Success breeds success. Inspiration breeds inspiration....go out and getcha some, I got plenty to go around.

If it looks like I achieve at fast rates when I apply myself, it is because I do. I know how to make it happen and it starts with application.

Go tell somebody......RC just busted loose!

http://a612.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/56/l_bdcc25d8bb5f299bb9f95656c19655eb.jpg

You should be very proud of what you've accomplished! You really are a great source of inspiration and positivity!

*singing*

What the world needs now, is Rob Cheeke Rob. It's the only thing that's there just too little of...

Haha... I should get out and get some air. I think I'm losing my marbles...

Robbie 2 Hottie because I done did it from the state capitol to the nation capitol to the pineapple to the big apple. It's lights camera and action baby!

You with me?

For real.....RC is back and you may not like it, but learn to love it. Success breeds success. Inspiration breeds inspiration....go out and getcha some, I got plenty to go around.

I feel ya, RC.

How long does it take you to look like a million bucks?

Thanks ya'll. You know how I do.

Today was a rest day and I got a lot of work done. I plan on working a lot this week, working out and then heading up to Canada.

Tasha....see you soon. Time to crash your crib! You dig?