Denise check out these shoes

Aaron, wow!

CrispyQ - it's pretty easy when you walk in them daily. I have been wearing heels since I was 12 and I guess my feet have become accustomed to them and walking on the balls of my feet. My feet and back actually hurt when I wear flats, so I prefer heels or bare feet.

I'm not sure I would try bartending in them, lol, maybe with a slightly thicker heel. You don't want me to bartend anyway the bar would loose their shirt, I am a heavy pour.

Compash, I actually have those in black, red and white

Because they make women feel great..

- When the women buy them it feels great

- When they wear them while getting dressed up for a night out it feels great

- When they are not taken off in bed it feels great

- When they are being taken off after the feet hurt it feels great

GREAT FEELING shoes after all ... not necessarily comfortable.. but great

Because they make women feel great..

- When the women buy them it feels great

- When they are being taken off after the feet hurt it feels great

GREAT FEELING shoes after all ... not necessarily comfortable.. but great

and what endcruelty said:

Well that is certainly true with some shoes (and I like your insight there Crashnburn ). Actually, while those particular pair may be not that comfortable, most of my high heels are very comfortable and like denise, I prefer high heels as opposed to flats **EXCEPT** for running shoes and bare feet (so I am with you on the bare fet odidnetne .

Denise: Flats make me feel like I am walking backwards. I dont know how else to explain it. Know what I mean by this?

re bartending in those kinds of shoes. You wouldnt even be permitted to wear those shoes when bartending, because it would be very dangerous due to 1) slippery floors 2) broken glasses. Usually for bartending I wear a kneee high boot that is a very high wedge heel. That way, I still get the height and feeling of a high heel, but my whole foot is covered and protected from glass and no worries about slipping on wet floors covered in alcohol jiuce and pop and ice cubes!

JW:

Aaron and Crispy Q: Yup, I like those sneakers - very cool looking.

Vegangirl: I think it is just a matter of what your feet are accustomed too. ALso, many people dont really even know the "trick" of a high heel - which is walking on the balls of your feet. It is a mighty fine calf workout I gotta tell ya.

I recently saw an add for comfort insoles that you can even place in a high heel shoe. So to any of you who want to wear high heels but find them tiring or uncomfortable, this may be an option.

Flanders: No comment

cg - I prefer 3 & 2 from that list.. in that order

Only black strappy shoes on slender long legs... there is no greater turn on

Ya i like black strappy shoes myself. here is a picture of a nice pair of black strappy shoes (it would look better without the stockings though in my opinion)

http://www.fredericks.com/images/3/36653_86_thm_a_3500.jpg

(it would look better without the stockings though in my opinion)

Love the shoes! I totally agree with the stockings. One of my pet peeves is a stocking with open toed shoes, but I know some people do it. I happen to be allergic to latex so can't wear thigh highs and refuse to wear any others, so have to go bare legs, with a tan it doesn't matter anyway.

I happen to feel very comfortable walking (and running on occasion) in (almost all) heels. If they weren't comfortable I would wear them. The exceptions would be some super high ones, which I have only used for promotions. They add height and accentuate the legs, something I have been working very hard on.

I have goals of having kick ass legs no matter how old I am, Dixie Carter and Tina Turner are great examples of this.

OMG!! I could not walk in a heel that high. I simply could not!

How do you two do it??????????

Aaron, yours are more my style!

I agree!

The shoes are pretty (and less pointy than some of the ones our secretary wears), but when I see what the foot is doing inside them...ouch!

I prefer shoes that would allow me to ' break into a run' at any moment without twisting an ankle or breaking a leg.

I wear pretty much Teva, Birkenstocks,, Earthshoes. My feet are in pain just looking at those heels and pointy toes. And my back aches from the heels as well!

Last time I wore " heels" was when I was job hunting 16 years ago. After several interviews in the heels and nylons and woman's suit, I decided "F## it" and started to wear thiings I would actually wear once I got the job: dressy pants, low heels and a jacket. Wouldn't you know, I ended up takng the job with the " real clothes" interview!

Edited by Kathryn

These shoes are not made for walking if you know what I mean...

But they are looking good!

When I was a teenager, I LOVED shoes! I ordered a " design your own shoes" catalog, just for fun. In it were options for shoes " for bedroom wear only" with platforms and 10-12 inch heels!

Apparently, the way we women (and men, too, I suppose ) stand when wearing high heels causes us to have excessive lordosis, and our butts stick out like those red-@$$ed baboons, looking like an invitation to the males of the species.

Ya i like black strappy shoes myself. here is a picture of a nice pair of black strappy shoes (it would look better without the stockings though in my opinion)

http://www.fredericks.com/images/3/36653_86_thm_a_3500.jpg

i'll have to agree with u on that one. no stocks.. only the strappy shoes.. ok i better focus now .. hehe

After several interviews in the heels and nylons and woman's suit, I decided "F## it" and started to wear thiings I would actually wear once I got the job: dressy pants, low heels and a jacket. Wouldn't you know, I ended up takng the job with the " real clothes" interview!

I found ties very uncomfortable and wasnt really wearing them or would need to most of the time.. despite being in corporate management world.

Dropped the tie for interviews.. showed & felt different level of confidence i.e. I dont need a tie to tell you what we can do together.. I am comfortable being ME.. and this is ME.

Apparently, the way we women (and men, too, I suppose ) stand when wearing high heels causes us to have excessive lordosis, and our butts stick out like those red-@$$ed baboons, looking like an invitation to the males of the species.

Now what was that song.. u and me baby aint nothing but mammals.. its all about mating season.. he he..

why do i always see chicks saying how awsome shoes are and when it comes to actually wearing them all i hear is "oooooooow get em off get em off get em off i hate these shoes"? .....hmmmmm?? someone explain

Yeah, and at the end of the night, they constantly have to rub their heels and try to totter home or sometimes just give in and walk barefoot.

Some of these shoes don't do the foot much good - some of the blisters you girls get....