Next meetup in Germany - party on!

Daywalker

Hey friends!

Last meetup we planned the next one to be in the area around Frankfurt.

I want to invite all of you to celebrate my birthday with me on saturday, the 27th of may.

Depending on the weather, we can party inside (enough room there) or do a vegan barbecue in the park.

The place is in Bad Homburg, PM me for the detailed adress.

You can arrive anytime in the afternoon you want.

Of course food is always welcome

You can sleep here if you wish, no problem

I'm gonna invite some of my colleagues (and some other vegan friends, too), so that they can learn about veganism from us

I'm looking forward to meeting you!

Flanders, Gorilla, Roid Rage - i expect you to come!

Kadett8, Bronco, Attila, Lelle - i hope you can make it this time!

All the others - you're very welcome, too!

Let's party!

Awesome, this is what I like to see!

We are doing this in Corvallis and I'm sure loveliberate and I will get some stuff rolling in Portland soon, and I know there are people in Texas and Florida working on meet-ups.

Keep it up, it is great to see. I wish I could be saying "I'll get my plane ticket today and meet up with you" but I have to sell more movies and t-shirts before I can do something like that.

Have fun!

Happy B-day Daywalker!

Robert, Let's get it done! First Portland, then Cascadia - after that there just ain't no stopping! Vegan Power Worldwide!!!

I'm hoping to make it down Saturday but no promises - any other folks coming down from Portland or points north?

Daywalker, I'll have to catch your next birthday party. A year from now I should be able to make the trip to Germany possible

Loveliberate, I'll post our event's detials in the News/Events section and we'll see if we get any kind of response from up North. I don't know of any in Portland making it down here

Even when I'm in Portland, I'll still be involved in the once a month meetings in Corvallis, since it is a group I started, along with my friend Nettie.

Hey all you in or around Germany......get over there to see Daywalker break the record for most CAKE consumed in one sitting! Happy early b-day big boy. From Thin Thin Flat Him

@Daywalker: Why do you post this 2 weeks before you birthday? Didn`t you know that you are born on this day?

I am helping a friend of mine to move from Muenster to Cologne on this day. I am thinking about coming afterwards since it is only 2 hours from Cologne to Bad Homburg. Depending on when we finish the removal I will be there at 5, 6 or 7 p.m.. Is that too late? Or is it a party and we set the night on fire?

@Daywalker: Why do you post this 2 weeks before you birthday? Didn`t you know that you are born on this day?

Haha

But i didn't know when the party would be, smartass!

I will be there at 5, 6 or 7 p.m.. Is that too late? Or is it a party and we set the night on fire?

Of course it is a party.

5, 6 or 7 is perfectly okay, even 8 is not too late

See you soon!

And Rob, we'll celebrate together some (birth)day, i'm sure

• 2 weeks later...

oh no, i read the thread today for the first time.

a bit too late, if i noticed it before, i would have considered it

aargh, i bought this cheap bus ticket (40 eurors to 18 european cities (including frankfurt) and back) weeks ago

http://www.lidl.at/at/home.nsf/pages/c.o.20060308.p.BusticketsBlagussundEurolines

but anyway: did the party take place? how was it?? i m sure it must have been fun!

and happy birthday!

greetings

Edited by kadett8