How many bananas is too many?

Is that in one sitting??

I've had 10 bananas in one sitting before... mmmm I LOVE bananas!!!

But the record must belong to my friend Ryn, who, at times has 4 kitchen cupboards FILLED with bananas. he must eat upwards of 40 - 50 bananas a day. That guy LOVES bananas!

Is that in one sitting??

But the record must belong to my friend Ryn, who, at times has 4 kitchen cupboards FILLED with bananas. he must eat upwards of 40 - 50 bananas a day. That guy LOVES bananas!

Thats a lot of SUGAR....... wow!. He must really do something to burn it off.

Is that in one sitting??

Is Ryn human or Gorrilla?

Upwards of 40-50 bananas a day.

I would LOVE to see a documentary film on this guy.

It's like

MOTHER NATURE:

SUPERSIZE ME!

You know, that's not a bad idea! I'm going to check that out!! he ALSO eats ALOT of avacados, and durian, and he's got an obsession with medjool dates.....

Is that in one sitting??

Is Ryn human or Gorrilla?

I'm not really sure.. but he DOES have thick ropey muscles... maybe he is part gorilla?? Next time I see him I'll say "Oooh Ooooh OOOOOOOH" and see what his response is...

• 11 months later...

... he ALSO eats A LOT of avacados, and durian, and he's got an obsession with medjool dates.....

Do you have more info on this guy? Does he have a bodyspace page?

Edited by Gorilla