Greetings

brendan

Hello, all. After a few years of frequenting veganbodybuilder.com and a couple months following your posts regularly, I thought I might as well step out of the shadows and start contributing to this great online community.

I'm a scrawny vegan (of 3.5 years), like some of you seemed to have once been, who's working to build some body mass to show the world that vegans can be strong, too. I've found several of your stories really inspiring and have gained 10 lbs. since coming back home from college for the summer. If you put your mind to it, it's kind of easy and fun!

I also just want to give a quick shoutout of thanks to Rob for all the great work he is doing to promote veganism in a positive and constructive way. He probably doesn't get to hear it enough.

I guess I'll hear more from you all soon.

Hi brendan!!!

Welcome, you will LOVE it here. It is a pretty addictive forum with an awesome group of people. Welcome to team kickass vegan!

You will have no problem turning that body into the body of a Greek God! Just look at the inspirational avators on this site and pictures of Rob.

P.S. You look really hot in your avatar. And so you do skinnydipper - you have a cute butt

peace to all beings

Nat

Hi brendan!!!

Welcome, you will LOVE it here. It is a pretty addictive forum with an awesome group of people. Welcome to team kickass vegan!

You will have no problem turning that body into the body of a Greek God! Just look at the inspirational avators on this site and pictures of Rob.

P.S. You look really hot in your avatar. And so you do skinnydipper - you have a cute butt

peace to all beings

Nat

Hi there brendan and welcome to the community. I agree, a big thanks goes to Rob, hes the man! As well as with all the other people such as Nat that contributes here and makes it such a great place. If you have any questions feel free to ask and I'll try my best to help you. Enjoy your stay!

Hey Brendan!

Thanks for the shoutout, I appreciate it. It has been a lot of hard work over the years trying to promote Vegan Bodybuilding.

It is a bit like the Dairy industry way back when, trying to convince human beings to drink milk from a cow

Obviously, the Dairy industry overcame that obstacle, so here I am with Vegan Bodybuilding appearing in FLEX Magazine and on TV and all that good stuff. So, in time, I think we'll be pretty popular.

Thanks for joining our group, we're thrilled to have you here.

Feel free to post questions/comments anytime!